[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i might as well just end my life >be me >not too new to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1503780447825s.jpg (5KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503780447825s.jpg
5KB, 187x250px
i might as well just end my life

>be me
>not too new to crypto (got in 4 months ago)
>participate in an ico for the first time
>they ask for my etherwallet hexaddress
>they dont ask for anything specific so i casually give them my bittrex hex address
>fast forward 1 week, guy in slackgroup tells me that i might not receive the coins because the bittrex wallet doesnt support erc-20
>mfw

i put my hopes and dreams into it aka literally 50 fucking % of my portfolio. i put the other half into a pretty risky move which might give me a return of 2000%+ by the end of this month if everything goes well. but if that doesnt work out either i might as well just call it. so, screencap this and if i dont forget and everything goes bad for me, i will be giving away the rest of my btc before i kill myself
>>
>>3304768
why can't you just buy the obvious normal coins that the rest of us have
>>
>>3304768
>not too new to crypto (got in 4 months ago)
>>
>>3304768

can i have the other half of your assets?

btc: 1JZd8ABJiLPsXqQHF6pbfuE3FjKyTEot9h
>>
>not too new to crypto
>sends exchange address for an ICO
it's like the one thing that you don't do
>>
fucking idiot they specify everywhere not to send from exchange. How much did you lost?
>>
>>3304768
you deserve it for being so dumb senpai.

no point in crying about it..
>>
>>3304768
kek. Post your Bittrex address for proof.
>>
>>3304788
Bahaha
Been in crypto since u could mine btc on laptop, and still learn new shit n tactics erry day
>>
>>3304768
better kys
crypto needs to shakeout dumb-hands
>>
>>3304855
Nah, it needs to suck them dry.
>>
>>3304768

Well you kinda deserve it for being retarded.
>>
>>3304792
This fucking cancer. Can tell if bots, Jews or just white Americans. You truly will give anal and your dignity for a couple of bucks.
>>
File: 1480752555022.png (36KB, 221x212px) Image search: [Google]
1480752555022.png
36KB, 221x212px
>>3304768
you aren't going to do anything, you posted this in the hopes that someone would be willing to reimburse your losses. i don't think anyone will though, you burned your own money due to your own stupidity. bittrex literally warns you not to withdraw to an ico.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.