[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Infect and destroy the school system >Education turns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

>Infect and destroy the school system
>Education turns in to indoctrination
>Whites not welcome
>White males also see that they cant get an education in university
>White males going to succeed either way
>Whites start taking up skilled labor in wake of baby boomers retiring and make lots of money
>Universities become like inner city schools and start going broke enmasse
>US degrees become poison in tech and science fields
>women and browns go back to what they do best, filing for welfare.

I think the destruction of these two fields is the ultimate goal of all the shit lately. But who stands to gain the most? If you follow the money, who is the real villain causing this, Soros is just the front man.

Russia? China? EU? My money is on China, they are communist, play the long game and are investing money in these fields for the future. They want to be on top and they have to unseat the US to do it.
>>
>>3299289
>>>/pol/
>>
File: guess_who[1].gif (4KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
guess_who[1].gif
4KB, 452x523px
>>3299289

good question OP
who likes nothing more than making money and destroying white societies?

hm....
maybe we can figure this out if we put our heads together
>>
>>3299289
Frankfurt school of cultural marxism
>>3299312
Nigger
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.