[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello anon, I have another treat for you, it's called Walton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Calvin.jpg (178KB, 800x478px) Image search: [Google]
Calvin.jpg
178KB, 800x478px
It a blockchain created by a solid chinese-korean team, it's very cheap right now (total makertcap of 60 millions $ with a hard limit of 10 millions coins, cheaper than ICO price right now) and it is only available on Binance right now.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/walton/

The white paper: http://www.waltonchain.org/upload/1498826072890.pdf
>>
File: Cadeau.jpg (101KB, 589x520px) Image search: [Google]
Cadeau.jpg
101KB, 589x520px
To describe you Walton I will simply quote it:
>The whole system of the Value Internet of Things can be divided into two parts:
hardware and software. The hardware includes the RFID tag chips and the RFID reader chips.The RFID tag acts as the interface for all assets to be connected to the chain, and the reader chip is a bridge for all assets to be connected to the chain and can be used as a node on the chain. The software includesthe Waltonchain software system, the Walton protocol and the Walton coin. With the combination of software and hardware, the Value Internet of Things can really achieve the connection of all things to the chain and the digitalization of all assets.

>The Walton ecosystem uses an overall structure including the parent chain and the sub chains (or child chains) where the parent chain is waltonchain and the token used for circulation and payment is called Waltoncoin. During the 1.0 stage of theproject, the parent chain –waltonchain is used to open up the complete supply chain system of the apparel industry including production, logistics, warehousing and stores. Theoretically, there can be infinite number of sub chains, for example, the recognizers of the production workshop used to monitor the quality of the product can be used as nodes of production sub chains, and the production workshops of a variety of brands together constitute the production sub chain; for another example, the stores of a variety of apparel brands can constitute the sales subchain.

As you can read it this is a revolutionnary tool for logistics, traceability and commerce, with this technology companies, people can easily track and trade real life objects and know where it is and who own and what is its history it thanks to the combination of RFID and blockchain no matter where they are.
>>
Oups, I forgot my tripcode
>>
Mooning!!
>>
i have 50000 WTC, am i a whale?
>>
To the moooooon !!
>>
huge potential, i m in
>>
WTC is the new neo GO !
>>
how can i shift my btc from kraken to binance without losing much to fees?
>>
>>3299040
what are your predicitions for the price of 1 wtc in a year
>>
File: 1498472374285.png (423KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498472374285.png
423KB, 808x805px
>>3299040
DO NOT VISIT THE WEBSITE.
A few .SFW files attempted an automatic download when visiting the ICO section!

>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM

SHILLS
>SHILLS
SHILLS
>>
>>3300918
Lite coin
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.