[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good way to use 15,000$ to make more money? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1503936857124.jpg (10KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1503936857124.jpg
10KB, 480x477px
What's a good way to use 15,000$ to make more money?

I've got it saved up, but I think I can get a good return using it to make more.

I know I can try auctions, but I was wondering if there's another avenue to walk down.
>>
Buy Ark
>>
Invest, always a good way to make more money.
>>
>>3298118
Buy Eth before the final boom near end of september. Sell before end of October
>>
wait for a dip and go all in on omg ASAP and you will have 50k+ soon
>>
>>3298165
>>3298153
>>3298134
>All of these people desperate for me to jump into their bitcoins

A part of me wants to jump on-board the gambling train just for the thrill, but another part of me wants to see if there's a more sensible way to go.
>>
You can try lonnie deals
>>
>>3298192
>more sensible way
Buy TNT. Or don't and look at this post 1 month from now before you kys
>>
>>3298118
GEE, I DON'T KNOW. IF ONLY PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WERE DISCUSSING THINGS TO INVEST MONEY INTO...
>>
>>3298352
From the first page:

>Normie Psychology General
>"It's growing stronger" (Bitcoin)
>Guy bragging about his job
>We're back baby. We are the Digimarines and we are NOT fucking selling.

This board might as well be re-named /bit/
>>
File: 1497136722368.gif (52KB, 1360x586px) Image search: [Google]
1497136722368.gif
52KB, 1360x586px
>This board might as well be re-named /bit/

I like it
>>
A lot of what the whales do is called following the money. However they know what is going to pump for that day and you don't. I'm still trying to find out how to follow the money you would throw that $15,000 into LTC wait for it to go up to $80 the next day you would throw it into OMG wait for it to go up to $15 shit like that. The next day you would put it all back into BTC wait for that shit to go up for a week.
>>
>>3298192
>>3298415
OP, why do you hate money?
>>
All in OMG or QTUM
>>
>>3298118
Buy 300 fleshlights. Cum in every one of them. Sell pre lubed fleshlights on ebay. Profit
>>
>>3298445
I don't hate money so much as I hate total instability and relative inexperience.

There's no real control over digital markets, and I have no way to mentally work my way to total control over it without losing money and getting burned. I'm not quitting my day job, but I'm not setting my savings alight either despite the digital training grounds available for bitcoin.
>>
I've decided to go into real-estate.
My father is a home-builder, and he is invaluable to me.

With 15k in cash, I can do some crazy shit.
>>
>>3298452
Both
>>
>>3298192
You either:
- Invest in:
-- Index funds
-- Hard assets (Gold, Silver, etc.)
-- Crypto
-- Stocks
-- Land / Housing
-- Yourself (Education, Healthcare if you're a burger)
- Horde it:
-- Under your bed
-- In a savings account
- Spend it:
-- On a vehicle
-- On your home's repairs
-- On your debts
-- On drugs
- Act like a nigger:
-- Buy some big-ass rims
-- Gold plated rims

It's really not a difficult problem. Priorities should be:
1. Pay off debts, if high interest. If your returns on investments are higher than the interest of your debts, calculate how long you're willing to be fined the interest on your loan based on the expected yearly returns of your income.
2. Complete your education in your desired field to help ensure you have the best opportunity for your career. (3rd-world countries need not apply)
3. If your living situation is not ideal, determine whether you want to rent for an extended period of time or if you want to own a home. This is determined based on your career's requirements, the opportunity cost of being tied down to a mortgage, and whether you want to be a landlord.
4. Horde money through a frugal lifestyle, allowing you to invest from your monthly income. Or act like a nigger and spend it all on a car. I don't care.

The point is if you're doing nothing with your money besides letting it accumulate in a bank, you're losing to inflation. Crypto happens to be in a yuge bubble right now and everyone's making shitloads of money out of nothing, so it's the hot topic for the next year. When the stock market plummets the United States into the next recession, gold bugs will be on here shilling their literal coins too.
>>
>>3298992
I forgot IRAs. If you don't know what to do with 5.5k, you're american, and you don't want to gamble on crypto, open a Roth IRA and max it for the year.
>>
>>3298489
>Hey, everybody, tell me what to invest in. No, not the thing you've already been telling me to invest in! Tell me to invest in something else. I don't know what, though.

This is like going out to lunch with my wife, lol.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.