[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

enjoy guys. From Telegram: "Today marks the second ann

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tnt1.png (256KB, 820x524px) Image search: [Google]
tnt1.png
256KB, 820x524px
enjoy guys.

From Telegram:
"Today marks the second anniversary of the launch of Tierion. Our team would like to thank everyone who congratulated us on the milestone.
As TNT token sale completed, it became clear that launching both the token and the new Tierion software at the same time would be too confusing for the community. Instead, we surprised everyone by delivering the TNT tokens a week early. Today, we’re announcing that the new Tierion software will go live on or before September 15th. You will soon be able to run a Tierion Node.
If you are one of the few remaining people that are having trouble accessing your TNT tokens, please send an email to [email protected]. Here again are instructions on how to access your TNT.
https://medium.com/tierion/tierion-network-token-distribution-tnt-b7476cd87e88
Thank you for being part of the Tierion community."
-Wayne Vaughan
>>
>>3297904
Awesome, why didn't it even move a muscle? See, this shit just makes me to believe this entire market is not built on the community, but it's pure a manipulation of big player whales and nothing else.

When you expect an announcement to hype shit up, it does nothing, when there's not a single announcement, the coin jumps 300%.

Fuck your announcement, news and theories. It's a fucking whales market, that's it.
>>
>>3298284
This coin isn't on any of the major exchanges yet...
>>
What exactly does this do for "investors"?
>>
>>3298284
it's literally only on shady exchanges with MAXIMUM of 200 BTC volume. Literally even ETH only gets like 150-200btc volume each day. The real action will start when it hits bigger exchanges, dw
>>
If you're not buying this right now, you're an idiot.
Don't think it'll go past $2 in the next year, but it's very easy gains once a bigger exchange picks it up.
>>
>>3298284

Can we expect it to hit larger exchanges? I feel like we've been seeing less getting listed lately.
>>
>>3298526
it's been out for about 4 days.

It's on 3 exchanges.

Relax.
>>
>>3298526
Since I've started with crypto (1 month ago), I've not seen a single goddamn coin get listed on trex. I was hyping up about DNT, but I quickly learned to sell the hype more so than the actual happenings or news.
>>
>>3298565
they heightened the stringency of their compliance protocols due to increased attention from the SEC. they now require a statement from a US law firm declaring the tokens to not be securities before they list. I'm guessing DNT will probably be the first new token launched on Bittrex sometime in the next 2-3 weeks.
>>
really an amazing product they have, just no fucking hype behind it... They just didn't give a fuck about marketing and shills
>>
>>3298547
It's on 4 exchanges.
>>
>>3298784
>just no fucking hype behind it... They just didn't give a fuck about marketing and shills
>hourly threads on /biz/ shilling it
heh
>>
>>3299393
There are maybe 2-3 threads about it per day. And don't forget that it's only just been released onto the market.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.