[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://steemit.com/money/@pryce/ho w-i-turned-usd100-into-u

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

https://steemit.com/money/@pryce/how-i-turned-usd100-into-usd10-000-by-trusting-4chan-and-how-you-can-too

This is a joke right?
>>
Yes,

Get on 4Chan.org/biz/ You get the latest insight into which coins to invest into and which ones to avoid.

Listen to what the majority of people on that board have to say, the users are not idiots and a lot of them are seasoned/veteran traders. As much as your gut instinct tell you to not trust people on the internet. The business board on 4chan is really a group of people trying to help one another, and I can't stress that enough.

hahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahah
>>
I am buyung ESPERS on yobit for 1 sat and selling at nova exchange for 30x profit thanks to /biz/ analysis. As long as I can continue like this, I will be rich in a couple of days lol
>>
btw, A few days back I put together a compelling argument to shill a shitcoin I don't believe in at all just to sell my bags. 1 post here and the price more than doubled which gave me a chance to sell without too much loss.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170831-153909.png (159KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170831-153909.png
159KB, 1440x2560px
I've turned $5,000 dollars into $70,000 in less than a month with crypto.

Without /biz/, I wouldn't have heard of

>ANS at $9.80
>OMG at $1.90
>BNB at $0.50
>DNT at $.03
>BLOCK at $19

I feel like /biz/ gives you more insight into the market than anywhere because it doesn't pretend like their number one interest in crypto is personal gain.

Just take /biz/ for what it is, a clusterfuck of hype, shitposting, and shilling where you can get glimpses of coins that were previously off your radar.
>>
>>3297114
Wow i want to do it too please send links
>>
I have been on biz for awhile and consider it a valuable place for information sure there is shills but if you're not a dumbass it's easy to distinguish what's shit and what's good. Also if you double check shit
>>
>>3297158
biz told me to buy soj and now i want to kms
>>
>>3297225
biz + do your own fucking research. you probably bought XTD too kek
>>
>>3297044
This is kind of true.
OMG and BAT being mentioned here is how I know them and made some money.
>>
>>3297044

PLS DELET
>>
Seriously though. this place is pretty cool. comedy plus sometimes informative
>>
>>3297044
FUCKING NORMALFAGS
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD!
>>
>>3297044
I started getting into crypto a few weeks back. Started 4Channing and over 2 days of trading made $30. It's a start and I have my bags, now I'm hodling and plan to turn my current portfolio into atleast $1000 in the next month, then see what happens from there.

Anyone can make money with Altcoins, it's literally the easiest money on the internet and not rocket science.
>>
biz made me go from $7k to $3k in one week. I am now slowly recovering on OMG and here for the comedy
>>
File: 1503631765471.png (101KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1503631765471.png
101KB, 600x842px
>>3297390

kys normie
>>
>>3297391
right its getting unbearable lately
>>
The secret is to avoid every single coin that appears on /biz/
>>
>>3297491
More like, buy that shit if it doesn't look like obvious pajeet pnds when it appears for the first time. Sell when entire /biz/ is shilling it hardcore.
>>
File: 1496649575053.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496649575053.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>3297158
It's good to know latest news/scamcoins, but the rest is really up to luck.
>bought ANS at $6
>sold at $12
>rebought at $35, $40, $45
That, I did that because of /biz/. I got mixed feeling about it.
>>
>>3297536
I bought $ANS at $8.
Now I am hodling.

ICOS on NEO are gonna make bank. Welcome to lamboland
>>
>>3297513
this. i've made so much money from doing this and I'm pretty sure I was the first sneaker post for BNB @ 18c
>>
>>3297472
I feel like minority here, so many newfags.
>>
/biz/ is good to discover coins, but you need to do your own research and not just blindly go in because /biz/ told you to.
>>
I arrived here 4 months ago with $1500 in my bank account and utter desperation in my heart. I am now sitting with a $30k crypto portolio and I literally have /biz/ to thank for it.

This article may be a joke but I truly believe in /biz/ and have made a lot of money by taking your advice.
>>
>>3297665
LAMBOLAND SOON BROTHER
>>
>>3297591
Thinking to bet all my NEO on RPX. Tell me why it's a bad idea.
>>
>>3297729
NEO is gonna be the Chinese ethereum, lots of people say it won't but they are gonna regulate ICOs and probably only allow NEO ICOs and not ETH scam coins any longer. Big companies are working with NEO and investing, NEO has a huge future, the price right now is dropping because of the fear of all of the shit speculating about ICOs being banned when its all fake nears and FUDs. Regulation is good for ICOs, Chinese won't be able to participate in the nearby ICOs but no doubt after regulation with NEO they will be able to. They will still be able to invest in the coin though, which is where the potential will be for Red Pulse etc.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.