/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I transfer the wealth I accumulated into property

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0328.png (116KB, 341x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0328.png
116KB, 341x310px
Should I transfer the wealth I accumulated into property and sit on it?
>>
>>3295847
no
>>
>>3295849
Are you sure?
>>
>>3295855
As a Canadian I'm 100% sure
>>
>>3295868
>Canadian
What about if it was in USA? You happen to know?
>>
>>3295881
You'd throw it in real estate and sit by with your 4-5% yearly gains watching crypto do a x2-x3
>>
That's what I'm doing.

- Posted from a rental property I'm renovating
>>
>>3295903

No.

>Buy starter house in cash w/ crypto profits
>Rent out house
>Cash equity out of house, while tenant pays the bills
>Use cashed equity to buy another rental house
>Repeat ×100

This is how the 1% make it. Until you can collateralize crypto (looking at you SALT Lending), real estate is always the answer.
>>
>>3295938
So will I become my own Donald Trump?
>>
>>3295951

I prefer to liken myself to a more conscious capitalist, but yes, that's the idea.
>>
>>3295938

>Rich Dad Poor Dad meme

Just a reminder you tendie eating faggots have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I saw people doing this in 2008, thinking everything was so easy. Then things take a dive and you're stuck in an over leverage position with no renters.

Real Estate has its place in a well balanced portfolio, but continuous leverage will make your real risk adjusted return negative when accounting for risks. (Property value decline, damage to property, Tyrone finding lead paint, governmental risks, insurance payments, taxes, ect)

I would buy a 2 unit and live in the shittier half, rent out the nicer half. That way you minimize your risk. Do that for the first one and see how it pans out before going full retard.
>>
>>3295847
Well it depends on your options. is it a good property, where do you live, what are your other options? give us more info.
>>
>>3295847
>property
taxes, expropriation, arest
>>
>>3295847
Do you have a plan no how you will make money on said property? Does your state have property tax? If you dont and it does, then its costing you money,.
>>
>>3296023
agreed

theres also tons of retards doing this at the moment who have no clue what they're doing and it's about to go bad pretty soon IMO, within the next year or two. if you think the crypto market has a lot of inexperienced investors multifamily property is even worse.

and the core competencies you need are basically construction experience and being able to collect money from tenants.

honestly tenants have so many rights where I am even a single bad one could completely fuck over an overleveraged investor.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.