[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bought bitcoin in 2014 and traded alt currencies >sold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 5JWKS04.jpg (716KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5JWKS04.jpg
716KB, 1920x1080px
>bought bitcoin in 2014 and traded alt currencies
>sold bitcoin in 2016 at a loss
>didnt buy eth when it was $10 shilled on biz
>didnt buy omisego when it was 70 cents
>didnt buy antshares when it was $3

Reason? I was at a 60% loss in failed speculative stocks in 2016 (which I sold my bitcoin for) and I was too depressed/traumatised/anxious to ever invest in anything ever again. I refused to sell and hoped it would all go away. Thinking about bitcoin made me physically ill, and this was in March when it passed $1000.
You can't fathom the amount of suffering I've endured the last year. I recently sold my position in those stocks at a huge loss last month. I have not bought any cryptocurrencies and probably never will, my brain is in a state of shock at the millions of dollars I would have made. I am now a masochist and masturbate to my suffering.
>>
if it makes you feel any better i saw eth at 20 and didnt buy it cuz some jew on youtube told me it was a scam.
>>
hahahah its all in your head desu

do some meditation be present and think about the future
>>
>>3295713
It is a scam. Just not realised by the brainwashed redditors yet. Smart contracts are a meme. You can not do anything useful unless you invoke an external element and the moment you do that the blockchain and decentralization goes out the window.
>>
>>3295706
> you didn't buy BNB for under a dollar when I was shilling it on here
You'll never make it.
> you didn't buy TKN when I was shilling it on here for 2 dollars
You can still make it.
>>
>>3295706
Some people are born loosers
Kys
>>
>>3295752
Correct for its current state. But you know, technology can evolve and you can build decentralized solutions. That's the end goal
>>
>>3295908
It also can't scale.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.