[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else sign up for the Red Pulse ICO? Look at this email

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170901-105953.png (179KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-105953.png
179KB, 1080x1920px
Did anyone else sign up for the Red Pulse ICO? Look at this email I received. I'm apprehensive about sending them my passport copy. Wat do
>>
>>3294973
chinks gonna chink
I wonder if ICO KYC reqs will make use of CVC one day
>>
send in a shopped one
>>
>>3294973
>pussying out about giving passport
not gonna make it
>>
Red Pulse is literally THE top tier of ICOs. If you want to get in, you gotta do it on THEIR terms.
>>
>>3294973
burgers btfo
>>
btw I can help anon for 20% (2/3 of bonus tokens)
t. yuropoor who submitted KYC yesterday
>>
>>3294973
How did you manage to get that email? I subscripted to their mailing list but haven't heard back.
>>
>>3294973
>Dear ,
Pajeet ICO confirmed, oh I'm lauffin.
>>
>>3295199
this
>>
>>3295312
you had to confirm your subscription from the inbox
>>
>>3295339
I kekked too, but OP just left his name blank in their form
>>
>>3295371
Did that too. Guess I just need to wait for that mail
>>
>>3294973
yeah i got the same one. its a bit suspect t b h.

>individual cap $50k

pretty high for a poorfag like me
>>
>>3295442
pre-sale min is $10k
they'll reach $15MM target in a day, I'm sure of it
>>
>>3294973

Does it have to be passport or can we use driver's license or our country's ID
>>
Is it too late to sign up for this?
>>
>>3295553
bump for this
>>
>>3295566
From what I read, it seems it is still open. just need to fill out KYC.
Only pre-sale is over, but I guess that is more for whale investment
>>
>>3295460
I used a drivers licence and got approved.
>>
>>3295615
yeah pre-sale was apparently for 50k min buy
>>
>>3295648
no you didn't, your approval will come 1h before crowdsale starts, you only got confirmation for your data submission
>>3295553
>>3295566
yes, until 7th
>>
>>3295667
Just checked, you're right, it was just a confirmation. Hope it's enough. Was enough for Kyber.
>>
Is kyber still open for registration?
>>
>>3295698
when will kyber release the tokens?
RP still hasn't announced when RPX transfer shall occur
>>
>>3294973
When you buy an ICO on the ether network, do you make a new wallet in ethereum or do you just give them your main ethereum address?
>>
>>3295756
wrong thread, skelly
>>
>>3295764
Not really, just looking for an answer about ICOs and its not worth making a new thread about it.
>>
>>3295776
well, if you trust public:private key cryptography you have nothing to fear
>>
What is the best neo wallet and is one available for mac?
>>
>>3295788
NEON is ok, audited and werks
dunno about mac, just make a windows VM and run it there
>>
>>3295785
Im more interested in where my ICOs go. They say I an just give them my ether address and I receive ICOs which means they are compatible with my main ether wallet? I just dont want them entering the void.
>>
>>3295797
thanks
>>
>>3295805
ERC20 tokens reside on Ethereum blockchain
once you submit your ETH to an ICO addy, you get the tokens on your source addy, simple as that
>>
What about the enigma ICO? Is that whilelisting over too?
>>
File: itsover.jpg (41KB, 1199x781px) Image search: [Google]
itsover.jpg
41KB, 1199x781px
>>3295913
Apparently so. Kyber, enigma, chainlink. Probably three of the best ICO's of this year, in one month and i missed them all.
>>
>>3295913
Kyber and enigma are closed and most plebs wouldnt know about them if it wasnt for that stupid porch monkey youtube crypto nigger
>>
The fact that red pulse is hard to get into might make it worth it to sign up for through all the hassel. If people are apprehensive enough they'll just wait to pick it up on exchange for more than what you're paying for it. Certainly all the chinese who want it and can't get in will.
>>
>>3294973

What ID's do they accept? I used a proof of age card.
>>
>>3295941
i dont think he's THAT popular boyo. maybe so but fuck me im salty about missing out on them
>>
>>3295826
Thank you for the information.
>>
Is it just a passport and no other documents?

>t yank with a euro passport
>>
>>3296000
>>3296116
any doc that's used as proof of identity will do, which includes (in my cunt):
national ID card
drivers license
passport
weapons permit
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.