[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You do realize that Txs will soon be over $100/ea on BTC, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 29

File: file.png (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
28KB, 500x500px
You do realize that Txs will soon be over $100/ea on BTC, right? And instead of supporting a completely sensible blocksize increase, Core actually wants to make it MORE expensive to transact?
>>
fuckem
>>
>t. measuring transaction fees in fiat
>>
Fake news
>>
Fee I pay for transfers is .001 BTC not .01BTC, why do you pay so much?
>>
>>3292593

Some dude timed BTC transactios with sub $1 fees and they were quick enough. This shit is a store of value and not a regularly-transacted coin.

If you want regular TX then you should be using DGB / PIVX / ETH / etc.

If you want to buy a mcfatburger with gold there are a few intermediate steps. Crypto just streamlines those intermediate steps, but you'll still have a difficult time buying the mcfatburger with gold.
>>
Cope
>>
>>3292593
this is why Ethereum will win decisively within 5 years

the utility of crypto is fundamentally related to transaction speed. why own a slow asset that's expensive to move when you can own the same amount of a fast asset that costs almost nothing to move?

the network effect is going to favor the coin with the highest speeds and greatest utility in the end
>>
File: nuxFlGk.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nuxFlGk.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>3292637
>store of value
>magic internet money

pick one
>>
File: 541654165416541.png (38KB, 399x349px) Image search: [Google]
541654165416541.png
38KB, 399x349px
>>3292663
>the network effect is going to favor the coin with the highest speeds and greatest utility in the end
>>
>>3292664
same shit as bonds, magic paper money issued by countries.

the only thing that gives bonds value is the trust people have in them. do you trust the blockchain code and it's transparency and ability to survive?
>>
>>3292622
.001 BTC is $5, that's on the low end, will swing back up to 15 and if crypto grows and 1mb block limit stays, yes it will be hundreds easily, eventually it will be a 4 digit number.

Try BCC, send it in 5 minutes for 5 cents.
>>
>>3292593
Segwit fees are 30 cents or so. The transactions are only based on what people are willing to pay. I doubt people will ever pay $100 each transaction.
>>
>>3293069
They'll have to choose between that and say a $500 of $1k subscription fee to the LN.

Or send BCC for a nickle.
>>
>>3292685
I trust the Fed more then I trust theymos and his Jew lizardmen

At least the Feds tell you they are gonna fuck you
>>
>>3293088
Why the fuck do you idiots keep pushing BCC? There are hundreds of coins with lower fees. Send it through literally anything else. Monero. Fucking Digibyte.

Fuck your cash horseshit. If it's tech you're worried about there are better options. Sell your fucking bags moron. Bitcoin is about brand name and store of value. That's all.
>>
>>3293069
they were paying $15 last friday

>>3293123
the monero blockchain is too bloated, and no one uses digibyte
>>
>>3292637
I did it the othet day at $2 and it took THIRTY EIGHT FUCKING HOURS

Store of value is a fucking meme shilled by bitcoin maximalists that know btc is dying and has no chance of revival.
>>
>>3293088
LN won't have subscription fees.

Fake news.
>>
>>3293148
post the transaction.
>>
>>3293109
well, there in lies the difference. i trust cold hard code over governments.
>>
>>3293166
>I don't believe you
Really nigga? Google "24 hours transaction bitcoin" and use dates after the Segwit activation
Hundreds of results of people waiting over an entire day and night for transfers
>>
>>3293150
Yes it will. Luke-jr said so.
>>
>>3293123
Bitcoin was never made to be a store of value, it was made as a CURRENCY.

Digibyte= hyperinflation shitcoin

Monero= one of th only coins with long term promise but it isn't a smooth currency to buy a beer with.

BCC offers what Bitoin offered, that's why I push it. Why does your asshole hurt so bad, were you watching the altcoins eat BTC's marketshare?
>>
File: file.png (561KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
561KB, 600x450px
>>3293150
so you expect people to open Txs on the btc blockchain (which will cost hundreds of dollars) and also run a node for other users out of the goodness of their hearts?
>>
You can't be a store of value without being a medium of exchange. Gold is a SOV because it is a MOE!
>>
>>3293182
you made a claim that can easily be verified. post the transaction. it's not difficult.
>>
Electronic CASH System. Not Electronic STOREOF VALUE System. Read Bitcoin's wipepaper you core shills
>>
File: file.png (109KB, 1914x748px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
109KB, 1914x748px
>>3293201
>>
>>3293225
that's not what i asked for.
>>
goo (remove) .gl (remove) / (remove) XhefR6
>>
>>3293201
I'm at work on my phone, sorry anon
If you like I can bookmark this thread and when I get home in two hours show you on block chain Explorer
>>
>>3293232
that's not who you were replying to

I was just showing you that if the average tx price is $9, then the mempool isn't going to be clearing $2 fees for a long time
>>
so since bitcoin is going to uranus, might as well get some right? well fuck if you can't buy you can get some tiny tiny amounts for free:

goo. (remove) gl (remove) /XhefR6
>>
>>3293150
lol
luke jr himself: In the short term, Lightning should reduce on-chain fees significantly.

Essentially they become subscription fees to use Bitcoin, rather than per-transaction fees.
>>
>>3293137
Use ltc or dogecoin than faggot. Anything is better then bcash shit
>>
>>3293280
Cashcucks are so dishonest. The fees are just to open the transaction channel. Bitcoin Cash will have Lightning Network too, btw.
>>
Is it a good time to sell all bitcoins for something else? Ethereum? Bitcoin cash? Or is it best to wait until after the next fork?
>>
>>3293280
bottom line is part of the quote too
" In the short term, Lightning should reduce on-chain fees significantly. Essentially they become subscription fees to use Bitcoin, rather than per-transaction fees."

Why do you think people wil bother with this? Once they realize whats going on, they'll send BCC for a nickle.
>>
>>3293306
and to run the node, of course. you think people are going to run them for free?

If BCH gets lightning, then that's great. At least it won't have segshit and we won't be forced to use LN because on-chain Tx is artificially crippled
>>
>>3293333
>you think people are going to run them for free?

No shit. Nobody does nothing for free. If it wasn't for LN we would just have to pay the miners instead.
>>
File: 1496484023699.jpg (28KB, 580x346px) Image search: [Google]
1496484023699.jpg
28KB, 580x346px
>>3292593
You clearly have no understanding of basic software architecture principles.

When you have a scaling problem, you don't implement a hack (block size increase) to temporarily relieve the burden until some point a finite period of time in the future. The problem is not actually solved and you now have to support that hack forever in all future versions of the code

The superior solution, even if it takes longer, is to find an indefinitely scalable solution.

Please learn what the fuck you're talking about before you talk. Block size increase is not "sensible" it's short sighted. Some of us are in it for the long haul buddy, not a few months or years.

Go support your centralized China cuck coin if you want.
>>
>>3293306
>lying kike calls me a liar
You're talkng out of your ass, kike. BCC will not have LN nor (((Segwit))) nor will they have a need for either, they already raised their locks to 8MB and agree with the plan to raise it as needed to 32MB at least.

If the fees were only a one time fee, they wouldnt be subscription fees.

You blockstream cucks are getting BTFO all day here and still no valid point, you just keep lying and digging a deeper hole. It won't work, jew. The BTC demographic aren't that stupid.
>>
>>3293191
>Bitcoin was never made to be a store of value, it was made as a CURRENCY.
It doesn't matter
>>
>>3293355
>When you have a scaling problem, you don't implement a hack

that's literally segwit

Once the witness signatures are no longer stored in the blocks, bitcoin is no longer bitcoin

And there is no problem with decreasing the blocksize in the future if the miners want to, it would just be a soft fork.
>>
>>3293191
but it is a currency, for buying shit coins
>>
they want to make bitcoin the real gold.

How that matters if we can process BTC tx over the LTC network with only a few cents ( Lightning atomic cross chain )
>>
>>3292593
Get rekt BitCH nigger
>>
>>3293355
>When you have a scaling problem, you don't implement a hack (block size increase) to temporarily relieve the burden until some point a finite period of time in the future. The problem is not actually solved and you now have to support that hack forever in all future versions of the code
Yes you do, this was Satoshi's exact solution for scaling and he wrote it in the whitepaper.

You're the one who should learn what you're talking about, you can start with the white paper find it on bitcoin dot com.

The scaling "problem" is completely (((manufactured))). And it isn't a problem for the bankers you're shilling for, it's a way to take our money and centralize our coin.
>>
>>3293389
because a lightning node is centralized
>>
>>3293367
Ofc it matters, that was the ENTIRE POINT OF Bitcoin to begin with and the only reason for its success. Peer-to-peer tx's is a world changer.
>>
Related
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@hitlerdoge/most-economically-efficient-withdrawals-from-bittrex
>>
>>3293412
You can't have a world wide currency without a little bit of centralization.
>>
>>3292593
>You do realize that Txs will soon be over $100/ea on BTC, right? And instead of supporting a completely sensible blocksize increase, Core actually wants to make it MORE expensive to transact?
Well yeah, when they're going to be getting rich from collecting fees. And they think they are going to pump the price even higher by motivating people to not sell while transaction fees are so high.
>>
File: .png (214KB, 536x465px) Image search: [Google]
.png
214KB, 536x465px
>coreshills keep arguing that we need small blocks to allow every layperson to run a full node
>ISP bandwidth caps already kill this dream even with 1 meg blocks
>>
File: 1497982631895.png (162KB, 392x324px) Image search: [Google]
1497982631895.png
162KB, 392x324px
>>3292593
This is the face of a cult member.

Won't listen to reason, can't listen to reason, and too brainwashed to leave even as they're walking into their own demise.
>>
>>3294749
Sounds like people who maintain their faith in BTC, stronger and more intense the more it gets jewed. It's become the opposite of Bitcoin.
>>
But fees are now lower than ever.
>>
>>3294805
kek
>>
>>3293749
you absolutely can, that's what bitcoin was made to do and why it became popular.
>>
>>3292613
brainlet, we measure bitcoin in fiat so its only logical we do the same with the transactions.
>>
>>3292663

All in on IOTA then?
>>
>>3295911
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1965336.0
No.
>>
>>3292593
Bitcoin has name recognition and ubiquitous merchant support that nothing else ever will.

It's far too late for all the other shitcoins to have a chance, no matter their merits.

Just like no one would ever switch to a superior facebook alternative, no one will ever switch to your shitcoins either no matter how loudly you autistically screech.

First mover advantage and network effects BTFO every competitor.

To normies, if it's not Bitcoin, it's just a shitcoin. This will always be the ground truth for them, and their adoption is what decides the winner.

This race was over before it began
>>
All the biggest commication channels for bitcoin is owned by one dude, theymos.

on /r/bitcoin youll get banned if you post a satoshi quote that doesn't support the narrative. Bitcoin is taken over by the jews.
>>
Everyone bow down to our new jewish overlords. Embrace infinite btc gains, LN and high fees.
>>
>>3296393
This is the third time I've seen an r/btc cult member use the word "narrative" here.

It's a fucking stupid word. It just means "story".
>>
>>3296354

>It's far too late for all the other shitcoins to have a chance, no matter their merits.
>This race was over before it began

t. Bitcoin bag holder. Please stop shilling.
>>
>>3296528
>ATH
>Hurr dur bagholder

How's that retarded inflation rate working for you?
>>
>>3292663
win??? do you have the memory of a tiny monkey brain that you completely forget about the congestions of eth network that happened so many times now. that shit is definitely not ready for public use
>>
File: purple skeleton.jpg (31KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
purple skeleton.jpg
31KB, 540x338px
>>3296556
apologize
>>
>>3296514
>when you cant respond to what they said because they're right, so you make something up that no one cares about and try to sound convincing
>everything blockstream posts
>>
File: 1487335122011.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487335122011.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>3296556
>What is POS
>What is plasma

Vitalik himself said that Ethereums scaling sucks (even though it's still 2x better than btc even at this time), and they're actually working on solving the problem.
>>
File: 1503545491810.png (70KB, 645x729px) Image search: [Google]
1503545491810.png
70KB, 645x729px
>>3296528
>i don't have any real argument to refute what your saying so i'll call you a bagholder!
>>
>>3296603
I know and I didn't say it won't fix its issues.

when though? when exactly is the monkey skeleton gonna do it
>>
>>3296604
there's nothing to refute, he summarized your whole post in a sentence

I swear you guys at core think everyone's retarded
>>
File: 1438655188388.jpg (169KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1438655188388.jpg
169KB, 640x1136px
>>3296552
>>3296604

Sounds like im spot on. Besides, all arguments involving "never", "ever", "every", and "always" is bound to be shit. :^)
>>
>>3294737
>so increase it to 4mb

>>
File: 1494019329430.jpg (22KB, 720x394px) Image search: [Google]
1494019329430.jpg
22KB, 720x394px
>>3296668
Is this what debating has devolved into?
>X will occur because of y, z...
>hurr duuuuuurrrr nope ur just a le BAGHOLDER

Yup, you sure won this round!
>>
>>3296650
Everything that isn't Bitcoin has an insurmountable branding issue: It isn't Bitcoin. Nothing can ever topple it. I'm not saying that I like that this is how the world works, but it is.
>>
>>3296670
I fucking hate core cucks so fucking much they're so fucking stupid it blows my mind. Reminds me of pol vs reddit
>>
>>3293355
You clearly have no understanding of basic software architecture principles.

When you have a scaling problem, you don't implement a hack (((segwit))) to temporarily relieve the burden until some point a finite period of time in the future. The problem is not actually solved and you now have to support that hack forever in all future versions of the code

The superior solution, which is immediately effective, doesn't take years to implement, and is indefinitely scalable, is larger blocks, which is how bitcoin was designed in the first place, as block size is arbitrary and can be increased whenever necessary.

Please learn what the fuck you're talking about before you talk. Segwit is not "sensible" it's short sighted. Some of us are in it for the long haul buddy, not a few months or years.

Go support your Rothschild centralized jew coin if you want.
>>
File: IMG_1406.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1406.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>3293261
ok baby, I'll get some :^"
> pic related
teheee heee
>>
>>3292593
>You do realize that Txs will soon be over $100/ea on BTC, right?
No they won't, fuck off Pajeet
>>
>>3293249
LMAO fucking astroturfer lying faggot, kys.
>>
>>3296684

I did. You cant even state what "X" is and its relation to Y and Z.
>>
>>3296686
then why has bitcoin lot more than half its market to altcoins? How is it that XMR and LTC are outgaining it consistently? Even ETH tends to gain a little more lately when they both go up.'

Listening corefags argue is like going back to third grade.
>>
>>3296603
>POS
bad idea
>plasma
it will take years to implement plasm, whereas the Bitcoin LN is in testnet and almost ready to deploy
>>
>>3293365
>You blockstream cucks are getting BTFO
Yeah my BTC is going to the moon, I feel totally BTFO lmao
>muh jews
how to spot a nigger kike with no arguments lmao
>b-b-b-ut muh Big Black Blocks
cuck
>>
>>3293375
>Once the witness signatures are no longer stored in the blocks
stop reading r/btc, that is a misrepresentation of how Segwit works
>And there is no problem with decreasing the blocksize in the future if the miners want to,
>if the miners want to
Right, and how is your shitcoin decentralized and censorship resistant if one single pool owner in China decides and enforces consensus rules? You fucking cuck faggot
>>
>>3296765
your BTC is slow and expensive, and my monero is outgaining you every step of the way.
>>
>>3293412
the LN is literally many times more decentralized than the first layer by design you fucking ignorant Pajeet
>>
>>3296803
Monero isn't scalable at all you ignorant moron. There are a lot of features for fungibility that will be implemented in Bitcoin, which can only be implemented after Segwit (coincidence that chinks and kikes attack the intermediary update necessary for future fungibility features? I think not)
>>
>>3296795
>he doesn't realize miners are incentivized to do as many transactions as fast as possible on chain
>he doesn't realize kikestream is incentivized to force the transactions offchain
It's really that fucking simple you kike
>>
>>3296810
bold faced lie like everything from (((blockstream)))

LN is a closed ledger third party channel.
>>
>>3296740
>then why has bitcoin lot more than half its market to altcoins?
because most of the new money is speculative in nature, and therefore they will devote part of their portfolio to speculate on altcoins rather than let it sit on Bitcoin and get x3 per year instead of potentially 20x per year.
Also more players = more diversified interests and niches opening up.

>>3296837
>bold faced lie
it isn't. Look up some of the words in this tweet:
https://twitter.com/jrbhudon/status/903439675360067584
>LN is a closed ledger third party channel.
repeating it over and over like the brainless cuck you are won't make it true
>>
>>3296822
neither is bitcoin you ignorant moron, and you're losing every day. But unlike LN BTC, Monero has a unique function.

All of BTC's new features are scams to get around the whitepaper's solution to scaling (INCREASING BLOCKSIZE) and take people's money.

You're fixing soething because that isn't broken. To pressure people to subscrbe to LN but making per-tx fees too high and shitty. So you can take people's money.

Bitcoin is shitcoin.
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/47zfzt/blockstream_is_now_controlled_by_the_bilderberg/
>>
>>3292593
bullshit. I paid .50c for a transaction today and it went through eventually no worries.
>>
>>3293123

>Why the fuck do you idiots keep pushing BCC?

because its the original bitcoin you moron
as intended by satoshi nakamoto himself in his whitepaper
unlike (((bitcoin))) which got hijacked by banks and now has a bunch of useless shit stacked on top to cripple its growth and extract more money from users
>>
>>3296857
>because most of the new money is speculative in nature
It's because it costs $15 to send BTC and a full day to get there.

LN iss off the bockchain on a third party privte channel this isn't even debatable.

It won't even work
https://medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

https://medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/continued-discussion-on-why-lightning-network-cannot-scale-883c17b2ef5b
>>
>>3296882
>neither is bitcoin you ignorant moron
It will be once the many upcoming features like the LN are implemented.
>But unlike LN BTC, Monero has a unique function.
Again, fungibility is coming to Bitcoin together with sclability, so unless Monero comes up with something new they will be left behind.
>All of BTC's new features are scams to get around the whitepaper's solution to scaling (INCREASING BLOCKSIZE) and take people's money.
Pajeet, you just humiliate yourself by repeating this bullshit lie and ignoring everything I say. You status as paid shill is clear as day. There is no solution to scaling in the whitepaper, maybe next time read it before shitposting.
>Bitcoin is shitcoin.
r/btc is literally the Pravda of crypto. There's nothing but lies to make the cronies Jihan and Roger richer on the backs of easily impressionable and lowly educated poorfags like you.

>>3296907
everything in this post is wrong
>>
daily reminder that (((segwit))) and LN take transactions off the blockchain

WHICH UNDERMINES THE ENTIRE IDEA OF BITCOIN TO BEGIN WITH... namely to have a public, decentralized ledger and p2p transactions

also daily reminder that satoshi nakamoto wanted to increase blocksize to scale bitcoin
daily reminder that blockstream has been bought out by jew banks, are censoring forums and have paid shills spreading FUD and disinfo

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6wsrfr/be_vigilant_bcore_will_create_chaos_but_this_is_a/
>>
>>3296907
It doesn't matter if you're right. It's far too late. You lost the instant your coin was called anything other than "Bitcoin". The inertia of the brand is too strong
>>
>>3296923
>everything in this post is wrong

not an argument you fuck
daily reminder that blockstream shills have zero arguments. they will only spread disinfo, try to confuse you, outright lie and call you names
they know that truth is on BCHs side

Shill harder you fucks
the truth will come out and you know it
>>
>>3296668
Seriously, how can someone be a bagholder when it's at ATH?

I don't think that weird means what you think it means.

BCC meanwhile is designed to create bagholders. The inflation rate is such that it will increase in difficulty permanently before it can get a foothold.

Any other shitcoin is better, long term
>>
>>3296963
I'm really interested to see how these transparent kike tactics will work long run in a libertarian-conservative market.
>>
>>3296923
Upcoming features dont exist yet ignorant moron.

Bitcoin's product was a peer-to-peer sale or transfer without any third party calling the shots, billing you or interfering.

Now it's peer-to-LN-to-peer or if multihopping, peer-toLN-to-peer-to-peer-to-peer-to-peer etc and everyone has to hae the balance and everything is loaned read aout it here>>3296946

>Pravda
Pravda was a heavily-censored jewish-state run newspaper, like r/bitcoin or bitcointalk.

>everything in this post is wrong
everything in that post was right, and the white paper called for block increases to scale lmk if you can't even find that and I'll link it.
>>
>>3296963
>not an argument you fuck
You niggers don't listen to arguments. You'd rather suck Jihan cock, who literally just needs to turn off a switch and your shitcoin stops existing, than accept the fact the LN is decentralized and allows for scalability, whereas improving the blocksize destroys the network letting kikes finally take over.
The greatest irony in all of this is that you false flag about being aginst kikes, but you are actually the useful tools who would like to take them to power.
The only mining farm Jihan owns outside China is literally in Tel Aviv. The whole fork wasn't done to help you cucks and you religious cult with Satoshi as god and the whitepaper as the wholy book get ahead. It was done to break the privacy of early adopters who bought bitcoin when KYC wasn't enabled among crypto brokers. That is literally the only reason. But you won't know anything about that, you are just a pajeet sucking that propaganda like you suck BBC. Kys.
>>
>>3296997
>classic jew projection
>classic jew-thinks-noone's-smart-enough-to-see-him-lie
>>
>>3297004
>You niggers don't listen to arguments. You'd rather suck Jihan cock

Stopped reading there. You're full of shit, nigger.
>>
>>3296999
>Upcoming features dont exist yet ignorant moron.
lmao of course they exist, they have been developed for years, and now they are close to being implemented.
>Bitcoin's product was a peer-to-peer sale or transfer without any third party calling the shots, billing you or interfering.
using the LN doesn't need third parties.
>Pravda was a heavily-censored jewish-state run newspaper, like r/bitcoin or bitcointalk.
r/btc is just as censored as r/bitcoin, the difference is the intent. It's like you don't even know how easy you can astroturf the internet, are you this new? r/bitcoin is constantly attacked by paid astroturfers, you call that defence censorship because you have bought into your retarded cult.
Bitcoin Cash is the jewish coin.
>everything in that post was right, and the white paper called for block increases to scale lmk if you can't even find that and I'll link it.
The whitepaper doesn't say you need block increased to scale lmao I bet you've not even read it
>>
File: 1444087365899.jpg (436KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1444087365899.jpg
436KB, 664x1000px
>>3297028
>Stopped reading there
Convenient way of saying "I have been BTFO and have no arguments"
>>
>>3297021
Talking about kikestream not talking about what he said
>>
File: DHDn_LsW0AEjPxW.jpg large.jpg (269KB, 2048x1266px) Image search: [Google]
DHDn_LsW0AEjPxW.jpg large.jpg
269KB, 2048x1266px
>>
>>3297033
>repetitive and boring lies
Fuck off you dirty jewish lawyer

Nothing is censored from /btc. Your leaer thymos bans and deletes everyone who disagrees he's the only guy that does this.

Whitepaper says incraase scal eas needed up o 32MB like I've already said ITT and you havent read it or you'd know this.

Here is the doc itself, at it's obscure, hard to find address
https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
>>
>>3297070
>Nothing is censored from /btc.
ahahahah imagine being this oblivious and delusional
>your leaer thymos bans and deletes everyone who disagrees he's the only guy that does this.
there's nothing wrong in banning kike astroturfers for trying to mud waters and confuse newbies with blatant lies. The proof is that even when we explain you the truth you niggers just don't listen and repeat the mantra. "Muh satoshi vision. Muh Big Black Blocks, please give me Big Black Blocks Jihan-sama"
>https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
>obscure, hard to find address
nigger you're so fucking retarded holy shit
>>
>>3297045
BTFO how when zero aguemment to respond to

blockstream doesn't argue because there's no truth to your side, you just adhom and misrepresent yourself

You're not moonman, you're a dirty jew
>>
>>3297091
You're moving the goalposts, kike.
>>
>>3292613
This.

Fucking kek newfags this summer are hilarious.
>>
>>3297091
What will the dirty jew say
>>
>>3297117
>he doesn't know BTC is fiat
>>
>>3297097
>zero aguemment to respond to
do you deny that Jihan owns a mining farm in Tel Aviv? Yes or no?
>blockstream doesn't argue because there's no truth to your side, you just adhom and misrepresent yourself
I have made plenty of arguments. I have showed you that fungibility features are about to be implemented in Bitcoin thanks to Segwit, which will make it more anonymous. I have also refuted your lie that you need a third-part to transact with the LN. I have also pointed out that there's no mention in the whitepaper of the need to indefinitely raise the blocksize as a means to achieve scalability and wide adoption.
All you have done is call everyone a kike because your kike masters told you that is a good strategy to bring "le edgy 4channers" to agree with you when you have zero arguments.
>You're not moonman, you're a dirty jew
t.John Kikeberg

>>3297105
>>3297126
t.kike

>>3297140
>he unironically thinks BTC is fiat
kike confirmed
>>
File: 1502768214246.jpg (687KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1502768214246.jpg
687KB, 3000x2000px
>>3292593
$100?

more like $1000 amirite?
>>
Block stream doesn't argue because they don't want to shine a light on it the only reason they started talking about it was saying it's just a shitty alt coin and get ready to sell your bcc for more btc free money. They don't say it's a fork may the best protocol win no they censor everything big block then ur left with stupid fuckers like btc fags
>>
File: whitemaskedjew.jpg (71KB, 501x576px) Image search: [Google]
whitemaskedjew.jpg
71KB, 501x576px
>>3297151
>kike projecting intensely
Bitoin is't anonymous, it's peer-to-peer open ledger: BCC. All of your arguments revolve around false characterizations like this.

"Indefinitely" he claims I said, falsely. Nope, I said it was 32MB. Increasing it higher than 1 MB= not indefinite.

You're a massive kike, kike.
>>
>>3297216
And your BTC is govt fiat
>>
File: You are fucking retarded.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
You are fucking retarded.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>3296691
>Gets mad when I point out the delusion of 4mb.

>Doesn't relay any information to refute this fact.

>Just complains about muh plebbit.

>Browsing or mentioning plebbit at all.

>Just sticks to insults instead of presenting any viable information.

>Being this upset your shit coin is a shit coin.

Enjoy your 8mb blocks on BCH, loser lmao.
>>
File: 1503926656929s.jpg (8KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1503926656929s.jpg
8KB, 250x247px
>caring about FIAT
>>
>>3297262
>uses most common pepe to imply he browses 4chan
>sees viable information says theres no viable information
>says the other side is just insults, then shit coin is shit coin
>loser lmao is nigger talk

>>3297275
>caring about (((BTC)))
>>
>>3297216
>Bitoin is't anonymous, it's peer-to-peer open ledger
Monero is a peer-to-peer open ledger yet you claim it's anonymous. You are so fucking retarded m8. Bitcoin will be anonymous once those upcoming features are implemented, as I already said.
>I said it was 32MB. Increasing it higher than 1 MB= not indefinite.
The number of transactions with 32 MB blocks is way to small to allow wide adoption. It literally won't fix anything. It also will lead to decentralization and will allow double spending and mining cartels, thus destroying the fundamental bitcoin values of decentralization and censorship-resistance.
The LN brings transactions up to VISA speed levels without compromising on the rest of the features that make BTC great.
You got brainwashed by miners and you're a cuck:
https://medium.com/@laurentmt/when-moby-dick-meets-the-terminator-d014c315af85
>You're a massive kike, kike.
t.kike
>>
>>3297404
*it will also lead to centralization
>>
File: 1497491033076.jpg (31KB, 420x408px) Image search: [Google]
1497491033076.jpg
31KB, 420x408px
>>3297404
>visa speeds
>>
File: basedfisher.jpg (56KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
basedfisher.jpg
56KB, 850x400px
>>3297404
>says monero is open ledger
>>
File: ARE YOU STUPID.jpg (2KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU STUPID.jpg
2KB, 125x112px
>>3297305
>Muh secret club.

>Ranting nonspecific information that is found on Rogers feed.

>Still being this mad your shit coin is a shit coin, when will the realization kick in by the way? When it's less than Doge? kek.

>Being more edgy with more insults.

>Trying to be /pol/ this hard, this is why the internet hates you plebbators.

>Caring about a (((shit coin))).

>Still no viable information shown after larping this long and hard.

Enjoy your ASIC boosted Chinese government cancer 8mb blocks, lmao loser.
>>
BCH is so great that it will have to hard fork again to kill the EDA or become unprofitable forever.

It's designed to fuck you up and nothing more.
>>
>>3297443
It literally is. As usualy you haven't answered any arguments though and just called me a kike. Typical brainwashed plebbit subhuman

>>3297433
dumb frogposter
>>
What price did you buy your BCC bags at? Will you ever get bored of fearmongering?
>>
>>3296686
>Everything that isn't Betamax has an insurmountable branding issue: It isn't Betamax. Nothing can ever topple it. I'm not saying that I like that this is how the world works, but it is.
>>
>>3297471
Monero is a PRIVATE currency, dipshit. The opposite of open ledger.

Shills have always talked like you.
>>
Biz is just retarded. A forked coin from bitcoin which is the exact same coin just bigger blocks is a shit coin. Its not a shitcoin because its slow or has high fees because its fast and cheap, but its a shitcoin for no reason lol. this fork was aimed to fix the congestion problem last time i checked bitcoin is still congested to fuck and they are so congested because of the 1mb blocks being filled. we are not suppose to fill blocks... why cant you guys understand simple shit
>>
>>3297509
You clearly don't understand what an open ledger is. Monero isn't a private currency, it is an anonymous currency. Do they not teach you this stuff in India, Pajeet?
>Shills have always talked like you.
What is that even supposed to mean? Holy shit Raj you're really bad at this
>>
>tfw people place too much emphasis on the technicals of financial assets, not realising that most people don't give a flying fuck.
>>
File: HMMMM.jpg (17KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
HMMMM.jpg
17KB, 160x160px
>>3297509
>Ignores my heavily structured and God sent response.

wew lad

shill much?

how much do they pay you? is it in BCH?

do you dump right after they pay you?

do you get paid through a group that looks for shills?

are you apart of some organization in India?

thx
>>
>>3297512
Hello Pajeet
https://medium.com/@laurentmt/when-moby-dick-meets-the-terminator-d014c315af85
>>
File: 1485776046119s.jpg (2KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1485776046119s.jpg
2KB, 125x122px
>>3297537
>tfw normies are so fucking stupid they don't realize the entire infrastructure and well being of their coin is built around those technical
>>
>>3293355
>>3296701
BTFOOOOOO
>>
>>3297575
> tfw people complain about the future of their coins but don't commit code to fix the problems they harp on about.

Hype is nothing new, shit technologies win out non stop, techies ( I am a techie btw) like to console themselves with this idealistic worldview that the best technical solution always wins out, but the reality of the fact is that most of the time when momentum has been gained by the marginal holders, the majority simply carries the asset to the limit, sure, sometimes blood is spilt but there are more than enough retards onboard now to carry us to the promised land (here come the jew comments) that it no longer matters. Old mate "Too big too fail" comes to mind. Never underestimate the power of greed. Assets after a certain point become social issues, not technical ones.
>>
>>3297721
Cool but you're not factoring in the technicals making that coin useless practically. Nobody will use Bitcoin if it has high fees.
>>
>>3297754
Whilst I understand your comment in many ways, I think it's likely to be mitigated by the fact that most holders use Bitcoin for asset, not currency. Whlst we may like to delude ourselves that it's a currency, there is much evidence to believe that it will always be a gold-style asset. Continuing from sentence one, behavioral economics indicates that we become desensitised to small "losses" in the face of larger ones, when you've made a 25% gain on a relatively large holding ovver the last 6 months, do you really give a fuck about an again, relatively small transaction fee? Most likely not. Bitcoin isn't perfect, neither are most things, doesn't mean it won't work.
>>
>>3296354
>Just like no one would ever switch to a superior facebook alternative,

>LinkedIn doesn't exist.
>LinkedIn isn't used for actual networking rather than middle aged women posting cat pictures.
>>
>>3296686
>Everything that isn't Blockbuster Video has an insurmountable branding issue
>>
>>3292613
>not measuring transaction fees in fiat
Fucking idiots.
>>
>>3297820
Then why would any scaling solution be needed whatsoever if this was the case?
>>
wow the blockstream shills are really out in force today
really tiring to dispute them, because they constantly move the goalposts, flat out lie and try to sidestep the discussion to nonsense issues like "lol jihan has a server farm in tel aviv"

nevertheless here are the FACTS:

1. Blockstream got bought out by jew bankers
2. Blockstream is actively censoring discussion on various forums
3. Blockstream is paying shills to spread disinfo
4. (((Segwit))) is absolutely useless and hasnt solved the scaling issue
5. Lightnin Network takes transactions offchain and undermines the entire idea of bitcoin, wich is to have a DECENTRALIZED, PUBLIC LEDGER FOR P2P Transactions
6. LN opens the door for centralization by including a middleman
7. Satoshi Nakamoto himself was in favour of increasing the blocksize up to 32 MB (its in the fucking whitepaper, read it)
8. BCH is literally the original, raw-uncut unadulteraated bitcoin
9. BTC has been kiked and compromised by big banking

these are all 100% facts and cant be argued with
now watch the shills squirm and try to throw up a smokescreen, this is the truth and even though they hate truth it will always prevail against their slimy tricks.

what does it mean for the future of bitcoin? NOTHING GOOD

is bitcoin gonna crash now?
no not neccessarily. but they can cripple its grow (as they have done for years already) and suck inflated tx fees out of the users

Personally Im hodling BTC and BCH and watching how this is gonna play out. Pretty positive though that BCH will win because BTC is now a shitcoin and will probably collapse under its own weight..

since, you know, the scaling issue STILL HASNT BEEN FIXED.

but dont just believe me, look at the facts for yourself.

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6wsrfr/be_vigilant_bcore_will_create_chaos_but_this_is_a/
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/dl8v4lp/
https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
>>
>>3298069
The scaling solution has been mostly touted by business types, Roger Ver as the perfect example. Bitcoin is an OS solution, and with only 450~ contributors, I really struggle to understand the POV of most people when they won't get to the coalface and learn to just contribute to the effort. Simple fact is that the fork was a business decision, not a technical one. I'd be interested to know if those who advocated for the fork sold their Bitcoin core assets after the fork, only then can their actions be held to account.
>>
>>3298088
Nice (((FACTS))) you got there kike
>>
>>3298107
Well of course a supposedly faster and cheaper solution for transacting bitcoin is good for business and the business owners. But why would segwit + LN or larger blocks be needed in the first place if people were just using bitcoin as a store of wealth?
>>
File: $_57.jpg (257KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
257KB, 1200x1600px
Who is buying up cripplecoin and why?
>>
>>3298175

observe the blockstream shill in their natural habitat
they dont have any arguments so they just try to spread disinfo, call you kikes/pajeets, sidestep the issue, move the goalposts, etc etc.
its failry easy to spot them since they all use the same playbook given to them by their handlers
>>
>>3298211
>they dont have any arguments

YOU NIGGERS LITERALLY WRITE FAN-FICTION. I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED ON THE TECHNICAL ASPECT OF WHY YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT BUT YOU KEEP PARROTING "MUH BLOCKSTREAM" LIKE A FUCKING BOT. THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING RIGHT OR REMOTELY TRUE IN ANYTHING YOU WROTE.
IF YOU HAD WRITTEN "I HAVE A COLD TODAY, THE KIKES DID THIS" IT WOULD HAVE MADE MORE SENSE THAN THE TRIVEL YOU WROTE.
>>
File: 1426565050471.jpg (42KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1426565050471.jpg
42KB, 399x388px
>>3298088
>1. Blockstream got bought out by jew bankers
Literally no proof of this except "Hillary Clinton once sneezer in the same city a blockstream employee took a dump in on his way to holiday therefore illuminati confirmed"
>2. Blockstream is actively censoring discussion on various forums
The only supposedly censored channel is r/bitcoin, and the suspected culprit Theymos isn't part of Blockstream. r/btc is much worse on censorship and most users there are literal bots and paid pajeets
>3. Blockstream is paying shills to spread disinfo
Wrong, r/btc has been literally caught red-handed buying plebbit accounts and offering cents per post to shill bitcoin cash. No proof of any "blockstream shills" exist
>4. (((Segwit))) is absolutely useless and hasnt solved the scaling issue
Segwit is necessary to fix bugs that make the network less secure, and is the sepping stone to implementing a lot more features, especially the ones that will finally make bitcoin anonymous and fungible. See https://twitter.com/jrbhudon/status/903439675360067584
>5. Lightnin Network takes transactions offchain and undermines the entire idea of bitcoin, wich is to have a DECENTRALIZED, PUBLIC LEDGER FOR P2P Transactions
Wrong. LN transactions are still validated on-chain and they are DECENTRALIZED and to use it YOU DON'T NEED THIRD PARTIES, IT IS LITERALLY MORE PEER-TO-PEER AND DECENTRALIZED THAN THE FIRST LAYER FROM THIS PERSPECTIVE.
>7. Satoshi Nakamoto himself was in favour of increasing the blocksize up to 32 MB (its in the fucking whitepaper, read it)
This is simply wrong, the whitepaper does not mention raising the blocksize as a means to achieve wider transaction throughput and scalability.
>8. BCH is literally the original, raw-uncut unadulteraated bitcoin
BCH has a shitload of stuff that wasn't in the whitepaper, including EDA. Furthermore, Bitcoin has changed a lot since 2009 and the BCH cultists have not gone back on those changes, thus further proving they are full of shit.
>>
File: 1444088449849.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1444088449849.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>3298088
>9. BTC has been kiked and compromised by big banking
Literally a false-flag conspiracy theory with no proof to hide the real conspiracy, which is the one brought forwars by Jihan and Roger, together with their kike friends and the chinese communist party.
>these are all 100% facts and cant be argued with
They are 100% fabricated propaganda
>now watch the shills squirm and try to throw up a smokescreen, this is the truth and even though they hate truth it will always prevail against their slimy tricks.
t.pot calling the kettle black
>Personally Im hodling BTC and BCH and watching how this is gonna play out. Pretty positive though that BCH will win because BTC is now a shitcoin and will probably collapse under its own weight..
1 DOGE was deposited into your wallet
>since, you know, the scaling issue STILL HASNT BEEN FIXED.
LN is in testnet and is almost ready to be deployed on the mainnet
>>
I have 1500 OMG and I'm trying to figure out which major coin I want to store my $500,000 in once it moons.

With all the shilling going on and the battle between BTC and BCH I think I'll toss it into ETH or LTC
>>
>>3298289
*to make the network more secure
>>
>>3297140
It's literally not fiat. Go back to whatever cancerous site you came from.
>>
>>3298088
no further reply after you got BTFO? Disgusting pajeet shill
>>
remember when everyone's afraid and spreading the fud, buy the hell out of it.

Unless of course you see / implement some legit, multifaceted TA and shit looks bad. Then dont.

But its like (buffet? rockefeller?) said if the plebs are fearing buy and sell when they are celebrating...

or some shit quote like that
>>
>Pajeet shill posts long and heavily formatted pasta full of bullshit
>answer point by point
>shill disappears

Ever noticed this? They always bump the thread until they are too BTFO to convince anyone, then stop replying so it 404's and post a new thread repeating the same bullshit
>>
>>3299175
It's literally not worth replying to. Your entire second post is just ad hominem. Your first post is a bunch of lies.
>>
>>3299625
>It's literally not worth replying to.
lmao literally no arguments
> Your entire second post is just ad hominem
care to point them out?
>Your first post is a bunch of lies.
What do you think is a lie? Let's hear it
>>
>>3293109
>I trust the Fed

You level of stupidity is in the stratosphere, sheep.
>>
>>3298088

To 99% of normies, this confusing name "Bitcoin Cash" will be incomprehensible at best and cringey me-too faggotry at worst. Once they spend a few minutes reading and learn that it is a completely different coin from BTC, they'll think you're faggots and ignore you without looking any further into the matter.

BCH lost as soon as you guys allowed Blockstream to retain the "BTC" and "Bitcoin" identity. Why the fuck did you let them cuck you into accepting the name "Bitcoin Cash"? That's the moment it was all over for you. Accept it. Stop autistically screeching about the merits, you sound like a 9/11 truther or Ron Paul circa 2007. Yes, you're right about everything, but it doesn't matter because no one is going to listen to the unhinged rambling psycho.
>>
>>3292637
>store of value and not a regularly-transacted coin

the absolute state of brainlets
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.