[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys.. I'm sitting here with $1400 in FIAT, that I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: LOL.jpg (29KB, 493x350px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
29KB, 493x350px
Hey guys..

I'm sitting here with $1400 in FIAT, that I have ready to buy into a new coin. My portfolio is mainly ARK (8300), but I'm having a hard time finding anything that is as legit as that. Been spending HOURS to find a good project, but it's close to impossible to make up your mind.

I would love to get another DPOS coin, I love the whole POS concept, but I hate having my computer to run all the time. Which is why DPOS is the KING in my opinion.
Was about to buy RISE a week ago, but with this pump going on, I wont fucking touch it.

What to do guys? The easy choice is to buy more ark... However I want to diversify a little, maybe get in early on a new project.

Any help? Shill me please :)
>>
Buy more Ark, anon

/thread
>>
>>3292499
The digits don't lie.
>>
buy any of the fundamentals

bitcoin
ethereum
litecoin
>>
Is Flash any good?
>>
>>3292567
>fundamentals
>eth

im not even going to say pick one.

but, pick one
>>
>>3292487

>not buying 0x

It's like you the free money, OP
>>
omisego
>>
>>3292567
What is really the point of litecoin? It seems redundant to me
>>3292620
Whats wrong with eth?
>>
>>3292567
Litecoin is a shillcoin. Straight garbage tech
>>
Not buying any top 50 coins. I want a greater upside potential, if possible.

Can anyone name all the DPOS coins here? Would be appreciated.
>>
>>3292634
its complete dogshit, has no integration whatsoever and is bloated by more and more by every new ico that gets deployed on its chain. it's getting to the point were alternatives are getting better and more well known, and eventually eth will drown in its own shit.
>>
>>3292651
Lisk, Ark, not sure about others sorry
>>
>>3292487
HOW MUCH rupees for a gf like dis?
>>
>>3292717
I know about NAV, Rise, Ark, Lisk

Wish I knew about any other coins
>>
>>3292487
Buy a fuck ton of NEO, gooks are superstitious and its been dipping due to it.
>>
>>3292766
Ark is the only one that matter rn dude, get in it just took a bit of a dip from almost breaking wall at 55k
>>
>>3292487
Hello anon.
I decided to go after the decentralised exchanges for my alts.
I split it like this:-
70pc ARK
25pc BLOCK
5pc OAX

Now my ark is hedged with other coins in same class.

I didn't get bancor (the whole concept defies economic sense to me), or binance (their exchange feels scammy)
>>
>>3293239
Of course, my Alts are the 20pc of my coins that are not btc / bch / eth / ltc / xmr
>>
>>3293239
Block is a good bet as well... But kind of fucking expensive, so the room for growth is a lot smaller compared to a few months ago..
>>
VIA
>>
>>3293946
Why? Isn't it just a shitcoin copy of BTC?
>>
sell most of your ark for profits. all these other clowns are just chasing tops.

LMC, ARC, BCY, STORJ, do a small stake in Unify and UIS.

enjoy the free money.
>>
>>3294074
I'll hold my ark for the next 2 years AT LEAST. Not selling them.

Will look into those coins, thanks
>>
>>3292487
WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.
>>
buy CV2, alot of new features coming soon, its pivx lite.
>>
>>3292487

IOTA
>>
>>3292487

NAV is the only correct answer.
>>
Espers (on Yobit)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.