[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All coiners report in. Don't shun me but beside from trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: nomad_by_jameszapata-d6pt6w8.jpg (987KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nomad_by_jameszapata-d6pt6w8.jpg
987KB, 1920x1080px
All coiners report in. Don't shun me but beside from trading and investing side of things, do any of you plan to make a career in blockchain? Maybe start your own decentralized web development service, maybe host a service on the Chameleon blockchain (soon), or even just learn applications of blockchain outside of the currency ecosystems, for example Hyperledger frameworks.

Even when the market does face turmoil, you can rest assured a career in blockchain/fintech will be highly regarded in the future. For example after the dotcom bubble popped their continued to be a demand for developers and business minds alike.

What I'm trying to say is it's never to late to participate, because we have a bright future ahead of us, even if some currencies go to shit.
>>
Meh, im gonna be retired with various income streams that dont involve working.
>>
>>3290606
cryptosdice stole my bitbean :(
>>
>>3290645

Yeah man I know that feel, but even despite making enough to retire I would still like to contribute to the flourishing of blockchain and it's inherent value it provides for a free-flowing economy.

I mainly just like to learn API/Web service design and development, as I think their will be a lot of demand for retailers and people alike to implement blockchain based payment gateways.
>>
>>3290698
Pretty good that you have the drive to do that. I personally dont.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.