[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you sell coins/stocks to some entity instead of a person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ISHYGDDT.png (744KB, 932x682px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.png
744KB, 932x682px
How can you sell coins/stocks to some entity instead of a person and still get money back? The fact that you're selling implies someone is buying, but obviously nobody is buying when it's shooting up in price and everyone's selling to hop on the money train.
I've never taken an economics course by the way.
>>
>>3290117
there's no way this isn't a troll.
>>
>>3290129
No, I'm really that ignorant.
>>
Look up bid rigging and Greater Fool Theory.

Once you understand these two things you will understand how all fiat driven markets work.
>>
>>3290147
Thanks for giving me a starting point.
>>
>>3290117
... you're fucking retarded, anon

the price goes up when people buy
the price goes down when people sell

i hope you didn't make it past grade 9, this has to be the fucking dumbest comment i have EVER read on the internet
>>
>>3290201
I bet op has atleast a 6 digit portfolio too, Just goes to show how easy this crypto game is
>>
>>3290201
but in order for the price to go down someone has to sell it to a person who is buying and visa verca. This is all a scam
>>
sad times for you op. You must be so dumb. cheers
>>
biz is buying when it's shooting up and selling when it dips

biz makes crypto work
>>
>>3290117
>>3290145
>but obviously nobody is buying when it's shooting up in price
Wrong. People FOMO in all the time.
>>
>>3290201
>the price goes up when people buy
>the price goes down when people sell

No, the price goes up when bots bid rig and the price goes down when humanz liquidate into normies that are dumb enough to actually take the bid rigging bot bait.

Are you a fucking idiot dude?

Maybe you can go to coindesk.com and get excited about blockchain. Next you can go to Coinbase and buy some bitcrack. Rinse and repeat as many times as you like. Either way Digital Currency Group has your feeble little mind by the nut sack.
>>
>>3290406
your writing style indicates that you smoke way too much pot (or are becoming slightly schizophrenic)

price goes up when people buy
price goes down when people sell

this is the only known truth in all of economics and even children can grasp it, apparently /biz/ can't
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.