[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monaco will surprise you in 1 week. Don't listen to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: monaco.png (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
monaco.png
12KB, 200x200px
Monaco will surprise you in 1 week. Don't listen to the FUD. The people saying MCO is bullshit and scam bought high and sold low. This will be your last chance to buy in the 250-300k sat range. This is equivalent to the ANS dump post conference. Nothing has changed the fundamentals of MCO except the price.
>>
>>3289908
why do you guys keep buying coins that are up 16x instead of the plethora of other coins that are in accumulation??
>>
>>3289933
its /biz/
buy high sell low.
i tried to tell them about, ans/neo when it was 1 dollar i got fudded to the ground, tried to tell them about ark when it was mere cents, fudded to the ground, im trying to tell them about ioc but i get fudded to the ground all the time.

people on biz buy high and sell low
>>
>>3289973
I also believe IOC will moon in a few weeks. Let the fucks stay poor
>>
>>3289973
quick rundown on IOC?
>>
>>3289933
like what?
>>
>>3290163
Not gonna shill it, but worth looking into seriously. I believe in crypto long-term and think IOC presents a metric fuck-ton of opportunity plus its not some faggot ERC20 token built on money-skeleton's monopoly platform
>>
>>3290163
Quick rundown on them:
rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs,
in contact with aliens,
rumoured to possess psychic abilities,
control france with an iron fist,
own castles and banks all ov-

Jk

Quick rundown of IOC:
It's pretty much a custom wallet and platform made from scratch that utilizes the IO blockchain to:
>decentralize messaging and chat
>decentralize file storage, ownership and sharing
>create custom aliases for addresses (example: coffee-shop.io instead of i138jd47c3n45423nx4) <THIS IS FUCKING HUGE
>staking (holding coins in the wallet generates you more IOC over time in exchange for authenticating and confirming the blockchain) as opposed to the inefficient mining methods
>dapps: decentralized third party applications working on the blockchain, using IOC tokens probably.
>>
File: 1498101678750.jpg (112KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1498101678750.jpg
112KB, 1024x681px
>>3290275
Thanks for the quick rundown I will look into it but you must buy Monaco, the bogs are accumulating
>>
File: blOccaM (1).gif (3MB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
blOccaM (1).gif
3MB, 420x300px
>>3289908
Lmao, it's fucking dead.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.