[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe Satoshi cashed out all his bitcoin when it was a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1503350697396.jpg (38KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1503350697396.jpg
38KB, 699x485px
Maybe Satoshi cashed out all his bitcoin when it was a couple of cents, and now he's too embarrassed to come out anymore.
>>
>>3288894
>satoshi eating ramen over his laptop
>watching his 1 million btc stack increase in value
>mom walks into his basement and scares him
>he fumbles the ramen and it goes all over his laptop
>fries it
>satoshi doesn't use back ups, he's the king
>"sorry honey i didn't know you were doing internet money today!, I'll make you more ramen!"
>bitcoin jumps to 200 a coin from 10 dollars in this instant
>MINIIIISSTEEEEERRRRRR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3288894
Has anyone tracked the satoshi addresses?
>>
>>3288894
Satoshi here. Lost most of my BTC when my ex-wife was cleaning my room and accidentally spilled some water on my server.
>>
>>3288894
They've never been moved, newfag.
>>
>>3288960
>Has anyone tracked the satoshi addresses?
No real way to tell that Satoshi indeed owns wallets. You can assume which blocks he mined and therefore his wallets like so.

There is a number of interesting wallets e.g.:

1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa
The Genesis Address – the very first BTC address. It’s assumed to be controlled by Satoshi, although the BTChas never moved. There is a technical issue that prevents the original 50 BTC from being transacted.
>>
Satoshi hasnt been born yet
>>
>>3288894
Satoshi went back to the future when he saw Roger Ver prancing around with a big fucking "B" on his shirt.
>>
File: 1483171310621[1].jpg (119KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
1483171310621[1].jpg
119KB, 1000x581px
>Yes mister Satoshi
>The pump is progressing as planned
>Yes sir, the hash rate is approaching the minimum threshold for activation
>Yes Mr Satoshi, as you wish
>>
I've always thought that he probably sold all of them at cents or dollars and then killed himself.
>>
>>3288945
Yeah.

t.Sadiyoshi Fukishima
>>
>>3288894
Ive always had this image in my mind of him owning his own little private island and living out the rest of his days sipping on cocktails and surrounded by 10/10 hookers with his countless bitcoins to see him out
>>
>>3288894
You guys are all literally retarded.
Satoshi Nakomoto was just the original alias of the burn address.

PS: Buy Civic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.