[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>implemented segwit >>soon to operate on LN with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: VIAcoin.png (49KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
VIAcoin.png
49KB, 400x398px
>>implemented segwit
>>soon to operate on LN with atomic swaps between BTC/LTC/VRT/SYS
>>secured ledger holding this week
>>opening to Chinese exchanges next week
>>upcoming Core 0.15 update
>>Schnorr signatures aggregation
>>Merkelized Abstract Syntax Trees
>>Romano = Otoh = DAO hacker = Vitalik

Why are you not hodling VIA??
>>
File: yTOVwko.jpg (56KB, 540x358px) Image search: [Google]
yTOVwko.jpg
56KB, 540x358px
>>3288052
Don't waste your breath. These idiots would not see a good hodl if it hit them right in the chops. We will go back and shill when it's up 200% in the week or two.
>>
>>3288373
yeah there is a lot of truth in that... at least I can come back in a few weeks and say I called it
>>
Shhh. Lets keep it low a little bit longer....
>>
looks like a shitcoin to me, there are plenty of coins now that have raw features.
who gives a shit, whats the difference between viacoin and vertcoin? same shit
>>
File: viacent.gif (3MB, 592x296px) Image search: [Google]
viacent.gif
3MB, 592x296px
>>3288466
Fucking kek. See you after September 4th, faggot.
>>
>>3288570
What's the difference?
>>
I'd like to know too. I'm sure there's nothing "wrong" with viacoin, but what makes it worth putting any money into?
>>
>noob to crypto few months back
>ask /biz/
>"do your own research and listen to people smarter than you"
>Search twitter for Crypto nerds
>Find verthagOG
>He says buy VIA
>ok sure whatever
>buy a fat stack

Turns out it was worth it lmao
>>
>>3288613
It was neck in neck with Monero until today, I need a rundown on this

VIA vs VRC and both vs LTC
>>
bought a bag back in March for $300 and now its close to $5000. best bag ive ever bought and still hodling.
>>
>>3288052
for those legit asking what makes VIA unique (this is OP if you can't tell)... you have to realize just because a coin has features that are implemented in other coins (say LN for example) that doesn't make them valueless.
I'm a big fan of both and VTC... actually I hodl all 5 coins on polo working on implementing LN/atomic swaps (BTC/LTC/VTC/VIA/SYS). I know there are more out there and others will join soon too but those are the big 5 I look at.
VIA is actually looking to do quite a few things. For example, Romano is working on upgrading VIA to core 0.15. They will be the first altcoin to have this implemented in crypto aside from bitcoin itself. Then there is Styx, which will bring an anon feature to the LN/atomic swap field. Sure, again, other coins can implement similar features but at the end of the day VIA is working on it right now and others are not.
You can also look at the developer himself, Romano. There are actually 2 devs but he's kind of the face of the coin. The dude is killing it in crypto. He is making a name for himself by not only getting VIA caught up to speed on all the top tech features but he's also contributed to helping LTC implement some code and found a security issue with ETH. Whether you want to sit here and argue the significance of those event or not really isn't the point - the bigger picture is the fact he's making a name for himself and catching the attention of developers and investors alike.
Then you get the financial support by large investors like Otoh and other whales. Perfect example of this is VIA was looking to raise $20k to add VIA to the ledger platform and a few guys (plus many other smaller folks) were happy to throw $20k towards the cause to help. I’m not saying larger coins like ETH or LTC couldn’t afford to do it. But keep in mind with VIA (as well as many older coins) didn’t have the luxury to do an ICO and raise $10 million dollars. This money is just coming out of real people’s pockets.
>>
>>3289240
(part 2/2)
So is VIA unique? No, not necessarily. They aren’t doing anything that any other coin couldn’t implement if they wanted to. But that’s crypto in a nutshell. Even if you do something unique and it sticks, 5 other coins have cloned a copy of it by next week. But VIA is making a name for themselves and doing some pretty cool things right now. IMO when atomic swaps are finally implemented you’ll see a big boost in the 5 coins I mentioned earlier. That’s just my best guess.

Sorry for the derpy spacing above, poor copy from Word (I can't spell worth shit)
>>
>>3288052
you must be desperate to come shill that meme coin here
>>
>>3289543
hahaha

raise your hand if you live off your crypto gain?
*raises hand*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.