[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former SEC Attorney Explains Which Ethereum ICOs Will Be Targeted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

First NEO
Second ETH
SELL SELL SELL
>>
source faggot?
>>
>>3287279
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ktorpey/2017/08/31/former-sec-attorney-explains-which-ethereum-icos-will-be-targeted-with-regulatory-action/
>>
>>3287299
i dont like this site i never once turned off my adblock for them but now it seems that adblock sold out they have some kind of parternship to allow ads through
>>
if you thought the NEO dump was big....just you wait
>>
>>3287279
Old news. Many ICOs already don't allow amerifags. Same situation as in China. Nothing is banned yet but regulations might come son
>>
>>3286935
>>3287299
OP is retarded and can't read. important part of the article:

>“The cases — the types of fact situations — that will get the most attention are ones where disgruntled investors are coming in very upset at: ‘I was told this. I was told X and what happened was not X,’” explained Morgan. “Those are the kind of fact scenarios that are going to get a staff attorney incentivized to go — and the institutions of the SEC as a whole — incentivized to go after something.”

>In addition to complaints from disgruntled investors, Morgan pointed out that the SEC’s whistleblower program could be another source of an investigation. Through this program, whistleblowers are awarded a percentage of monetary remedies that are imposed and collected by the SEC if and when enforcement action takes place.

snitches get stitches
>>
I read the article and I don't see how this affects ETH price. The ttorney said they're most likely to go after ICO's involving fraud, if they get a complaint, and he talked about whether or not an IcO involves someone else working, to determine if it's a security or not.

this is just FUD saged
>>
File: 1487038207890.png (169KB, 324x382px) Image search: [Google]
1487038207890.png
169KB, 324x382px
>>3286935
yfw we break the ATH tonight
>>
File: 1496607562346.jpg (48KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1496607562346.jpg
48KB, 600x399px
>>3287455
sick digits, bill
>>
>>3286935
Sage. Fuck off bitch.
>>
>>3286935
These SEC faggots can't stop us from doing shit. Trade in the name of the beta uprising.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.