[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, why don't you believe Bitcoin will reach 100k by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: new-age-of-bitcoin.jpg (1MB, 1000x660px) Image search: [Google]
new-age-of-bitcoin.jpg
1MB, 1000x660px
Tell me, why don't you believe Bitcoin will reach 100k by the end of next year?
>>
because I'm a stock trading cuck boomer fag
>>
40k in 2019
>>
I think it will reach 6.5k by this year and and 30k by end of 2018.
>>
>>3285640
Too soon, I'd say $100K by 2022 for sure. The 21 BTC club will all be millionaires.
>>
I hold 18.5 BTC, and I'm 32 years old. Looking forward to paying my house off and buying a yacht.!
>>
>>3285958
Litterally this
>>
because it would mean something like a quarter or more of the world's energy production would be repurposed to mining bitcoin. it's not thermodynamically possible until a few more halvings
>>
>>3285640
>$4,000 fees to transfer 1 Bitcoin
The future is bright.
>>
>>3286134
so what. get out, global warming fag
>>
>>3285640
i wish i had gotten into this earlier. I was a kid when this was viable for me.
>>
>>3286134
haha, way to pull a random incorrect fact out of your arse. "A quarter of the worlds energy consumption" LOL.!
>>
>>3285658
kys. i bet you are fat and out of shape as well
>>
>>3286162
Used BTC to buy shit off the deep webb at 17, when it used to be around 200 per coin. Currently sitting p comfy with 5.6 that I pulled together from old wallets when I head about the price sky rocketing. Guess I just got lucky though
>>
>>3286162
If you know it's $4,700 now and will be 20x more in a few years, it's still time to jump on dude..
>>
>>3286162
If you were a kid by then, you can't be mad for not having bought it earlier. Those that might be full of regret and rightfully so are those that had the money to invest in even in 2015, or worse, those that hold Hundreds of BTC and sold it for pennies
But be fucking grateful to own one or even a fraction of BTC or promising crypto, this makes you ahead of a lot of people
>>
>>3286282

What people don't realise is, Crypto is still in it's infancy. Those who are 10 years into Bitcoin are still only at the very beginning...

Get on now, even if it's only for a couple of grand, it will be the best investment you will ever make. One day people will be looking back when BTC cracks $1M per coin, society will be spending crypto alongside FIAT on the street, laughing at how they remember it being $200 per coin and how they should of purchased some...

Get on it now...!!!
>>
>>3286134
The energy consumption by bitcoin at the moment is about on par with the energy consumption by christmas lights in the USA.
>>
>>3286399

Doesn't matter, as less people mine the difficulty will drop will will attract more miners. All bitcoins will be mined regardless... you can count on that. Even if the return is whittled down just 0.5% you can bet the chinks will still be on it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.