[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start crypto-trading group on whatsapp with friends (no randoms)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1473861177521.jpg (18KB, 320x318px) Image search: [Google]
1473861177521.jpg
18KB, 320x318px
>start crypto-trading group on whatsapp with friends (no randoms)
>make a nice notification app for poloniex to push info to your phone when you deposit/withdraw, get an order filled, certain prices getting hit
>make nice spreadsheet to calculate profit / losses
>motivated as fuck, reading whitepapers, researching coins and Technology
>trying to provide everything for us to make some cash
>meanwhile everybody in that group went full retard in TA and all act like they know whats going to happen and ofc onlty talk in trading lingus

how should i kill myself?

i just cannot put up with anymore of that meme Analysis

they even spent 100 of dollars on books about that bullshit ignoring that i gave them all the Tools necessary (except news feed)
>>
>>3282413
Maybe your tools are too shit
>>
>>3282413
Best autistic thread of the day.

Thank you 4chan, you never let me down, I always feel better when I come here.
>>
Send me your coins before you off yourself pls
>>
>>3282413
you need to learn TA properly
>>
>>3282413
they need to understand to buy high and sell low, this isnt like the stock market, we are literally trading pokemon cards.

but seriously OP they need to learn that crypto is a new game, we are all learning/trying to understand it it
>>
We're practically in the 80s again with the Bull market slash and burn tactics brought on by tel net servers and Cell phones.

Just now it's the ability to perform 800,000 instantaneous transactions from a single office network. Just saying? If your friends don't seem like they're into it, they may just be into it around your group so they don't have to post profits from your leads.

What have you issued to stop them from doing so? Not like you can post a non-sequetor agreement to keep them from posting personal gains.

If it continues, cut the shit dry - have them pay you percentage or flat rate for real time leads.
>>
File: 1482732900707.jpg (290KB, 1584x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1482732900707.jpg
290KB, 1584x1462px
>telling your friends about cryptos
>trading together with you friends
>>
>>3283560
I made my friend $60k by helping him trade cryptos... maybe you just need better friends fucktard.
>>
>>3283062
maybe, i dont think so tho. they help me to make alot of money and other people pay to use them and are pretty happy with the services

>>3283074
>>3283080
pls dont tell me you believe in TA to actually work

easiest way to spot an idiot... all he talks about is TA memes while he his performance is worse than the markets performance
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.