[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's kind of depressing how much we are forced to bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 69840275.jpg (23KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
69840275.jpg
23KB, 638x547px
It's kind of depressing how much we are forced to bullshit in order to succeed in life. Even saying bullshit instead of lie is an example of this.

Selling stuff, advertising, job interviews, literally everything. I guess it's only depressing because I fell for the honesty spook. The honesty spook is dishonest as fuck.

The job interviews one harms me the most so far. I need to just start lying. When Thu ask you shit like, "Talk about a time you solved a time limited problem in a diverse environment and you used teamwork to succeed" they are forcing you to lie.
>>
File: biz-guide.png (735KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
biz-guide.png
735KB, 1920x1080px
>>3280931
no need for wall texts, just read the guide
>>
stop being lazy fat
>>
Job interviews are, sadly, bullshit, but that's the way it works. Employers are always pulling standards up, pulling salaries down. You have to be the counter force and assert your value by pulling standards down (or slightly lying, because their standards are often unrealistic) and pulling salary expectations up.

A lot of people just take shit from companies and that makes the standard go up.
>>
OP here, added the below when I'll post it on other boards

And I made this topic because the gym sound speakers played an advert for a personal training course costing £1500. They promised an interview at the end, as if a fucking interview could be worth £1500. And the personal trainers at these gyms just scam ignorant people for about £80 to £150 an hour! I looked up a personal trainer (7/10 girl) on Instagram after seeing her on the gym's website and it's filled with the usual attention seeking (that everyone claims to dislike) and #inspiration.

Of course I could talk about Trump university or Obama spouting platitudes while being bribed left right and center as a reward for his presidency. Or Napoleon and Julius Caesar worshipped for killing people but Hitler hated (and will be revered in 300 years). But I would just sound more naive.

Whatever dignity is, it's not practised anywhere.
>>
>>3280975
That's business. If people eat it up, unfortunately the price will go up. Just do you part by not accepting shitty deals and informing others.
>>
>>3280931

If you work hard with integrity you don't have to lie
But people are lazy and want more than they deserve so yes corruption exists

Feel like im doing just fine being somewhat diligent- or at least trying to be
>>
>>3281000
>If you work hard with integrity you don't have to lie

People who work hard still get shit on by companies. You have to put your foot down when you know you're right. If you just "work hard" they're gonna take advantage of you.
>>
>>3280931
>Talk about a time you solved a time limited problem in a diverse environment and you used teamwork to succeed
If you start interviewing for higher positions you move away from that in my experience. I haven't had many interviews but the ones i've had for salaried positions are free from those kind of prompts.

Your only shot at more freedom is to become self sustaining. Even then the overbearing US financial regulations are enough to feel like you're still in prison.
>>
This is relevant to this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WTBkj8gFfI
>>
>>3280948
kys you are self
>>
File: G_d_is_good.jpg (196KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
G_d_is_good.jpg
196KB, 464x300px
>>3281005
You're right
Stating your concerns isn't dishonest though
it's constructive

>be me
>working at car wash for two years
>on days where it's slow employees are asked to clock out and wait in the break room or leave
>always did my job well
>tell them I won't wait more than an hour and then im leaving
>do this a few times
>now after an hour get clocked in before everybody else (many of whom are lazy workers)
>got hours in even on slow days
>whole time working looking for other jobs online and contemplating military
>find new job
>car wash gets sued for treating employees poorly and goes bankrupt
>get a $4000 check to compensate gas used and time wasted
>mfw

yes companies will take advantage of you but there is always room for decency
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.