[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last week you were told at 26k sats that ADX would be going up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Last week you were told at 26k sats that ADX would be going up. It reached 37.5k sats 2 days later.

I'm here to tell you that ADX will be going up to minimum 35k sats by Sunday. Depending on a few factors we could even push and break 40,000.

Do not post complaining that people only inform you to buy after the pump. BUY NOW ON THE FUCKING DIP KR CRY LATER.
>>
i love how you dont even try to say its not a shitcoin, just that the price might go up
>>
>>3279788
its not a shitcoin pleb, walmart partnership coming soo0n BUY THE RUMOR
>>
>>3279650
Really depends on wether NEO goes up I think. And neo will go up btw.
>>
BAT would like a word. AdEx is scum.
>>
>>3279821
BAT needs to step up and moon then
>>
>>3279821
Bat is a worse product, it was just a way for me java to fund his real passion which is brave browser. No one will buy the bat token for it's intended purpose.

ADX is the best advertising project , also their alpha UI looks slick.

Go read the whitepaper, check their team, join telegram. It's got way more room to grow with it's low market cap, low circulating supply and consistently high volume.
>>
>>3279821
>>3279854
no one likes Ads, faggots.

>NEO is the only thing ADX has going for it.
>>
>>3279886
Actually people in marketing and people with a product to sell like advertisements.

The end point consumer isn't the target market for this token lol
>>
Everything this team does sucks.

"Make advertising great again" is their slogan.

They chose an awful time to drop their news.

About the only good thing they did was shut down the Walmart rumor fairly quickly.
>>
>>3280507
no, they said they arenmt partners with "wallmart"
its a double trick
>>
>>3280517
Walllllllmart
>>
Just picked up another 5K under 24,000 satoshis. This is too easy.
>>
>>3279886
Yeah, no one likes Ads. But, they're unavoidable and they aren't going away, ever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.