[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy shit on Amazon >is not delivered on the "expected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: fire.jpg (24KB, 381x396px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
24KB, 381x396px
>buy shit on Amazon
>is not delivered on the "expected by" date
>cancel order
>too late, delivery is gonna happen anyway
>delivery guy shows up next day, doesn't deliver package for whatever fucking reason even though he van is parked right in front of my mailbox
>package undeliverable, will issue refund within 2-3 days of getting the package back to the distribution center

I don't know what the fuck happened but when Amazon breaks it breaks in the stupidest way possible. Has this happened to anyone else?
>>
>>3277424
Do you miss walmart yet?
>>
they sent me a note in the mail to use my prime to watch movies because I hadn't yet, kind of rapey
>>
Yep, called customer support after consistent late packages and they apologized and offered me a free month of prime. The issue is on the delivery side, give them a call or an email so they know their delivery service is not fulfilling their promise to them or the consumer.
>>
>>3277464

Honestly no because I had to buy my shit at Walmart and it was fucking terrible. Homeless people in the parking lot, inventory everywhere and filthy toilets. Which is why I'm frustrated by this at all, because despite Amazon fucking everything up I would still rather shop there than walk into Walmart.
>>
>>3277493

OH MAN, Amazon Prime is so good~!

-5000+ Movies (Shit you'd actually watch anon, not 100 good movies and two hundred variations of Earnest goes to [Blank]

- Man in the hightower, is so good - not even a neet Nazi, just really good.
>>
File: dU2WjYU.gif (867KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dU2WjYU.gif
867KB, 500x375px
>>3277424

Also, Anon - is Amazon really that shitty? I got 150 bucks on Paypal just... ...sitting there, was thinking about getting some sweet tapestries or a mouse.. but I live in boonfuck nowhere.
>>
>>3278404
Haha what a piece of shit tv series. Dropped after 20 minutes. Hilariously bad.
>>
>>3277493

they sent me that and I already watch prime all the time. their numbers must not be that good.
>>
>>3278567

Which is crazy because the selection is really good.. Really good selection... although take a browse through the "Comedy section" really dark sense of humor if any. lol (Aside from Eastbound and down)

Amazon's website is... So bad.. Just terrible for a ~1000 stock.
>>
>>3277424
SELL SELL SELL AMZN
>>
I bought a laptop from amazon once. Realised it was being shipped to my old address so rang up the depot to change the delivery address and they gave me some stupid response basically no. They said they'd refund me and I'd have to order again. It turned up 2 days later and I got the refund too. Free laptop. Amazon BTFO
>>
>>3278404
they have Amazon Music with it as well, not as large a selection of spotify but it's free with prime. some free kindle books as well (not to be confused with Kindle Unlimited books)
>>
>>3279569

>>3277424
What does this have to do with shitcoins
>>
>>3279617
nothing, hence why I wasn't referencing OPs comment, it has to do with the one I referenced. you the image board police?
>>
>>3277424
I work at the biggest webshop in the netherlands. Same shit happens with us. But if you want to cancel an order when it's shipped you can usually call or e-mail us so we can recall the package.
You can also fill in a formal complaint to us for the delivery company, you could get compensated for the lack of service
>>
Buy $$ things.
When it arrives (or doesn't) start live chat with support, preferably late at night so you get a pajeet.
Say you never received package and have been home all day.
7/10 times they'll send replacement.
Sell free item or return original for refund.

You're welcome.
>>
>link.srnartcontract.com
>>
>>3281045

>srnart
>>
>>3279777
thats fine if you plan on never using Amazon again
>>
>>3277541
>filthy toilets
So what were the Amazon toilets like?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.