[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thing is fucking dead isn't it. Relay my asshole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3472.png (64KB, 1641x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3472.png
64KB, 1641x795px
This thing is fucking dead isn't it.

Relay my asshole dumbass shitcoin
>>
Man the FUD is in full force tonight. Still up almost 600% from ICO. And radar relay is revolutionary you scum fuck
>>
>>3276731
Shut up you mentally retarded underage phoneposter. Stop investing in shit you know nothing about and whining when it doesn't immediately go your way.
>>
>>3276746

>Still up almost 600% from ICO

That's the problem, it's up over 600% in two weeks for no other reason than speculation and hype. It will continue to retrace.
>>
>>3276795
>for no other reason than speculation and hype
Whoa, just like every other coin.
>>
>>3276808
Exactly, and we'll see the pink wojaks and "REEEEE" posters roll out as they continue to get dumped on. Just like every other ICO that receives an initial pump and then retraces.

Suggesting that a token that has pumped to 900% over it's ICO price just 2 weeks after release might be overpriced doesn't mean it's worthless or the project is worthless. It means be wary and use some fucking common sense. It's more likely to fall back closer to ICO prices than continue another ramp in the short to mid-term.
>>
>>3276889
You're ignoring the fact that if Radar Relay is a hit, people will NEED ZRX in order to use it. Even if it takes people time to start adopting it, the exchanges based on 0x will need to stockpile ZRX after the beta as they will be processing ALL TRANSACTIONS with it. This adds buy pressure for an actual use case instead of speculation.
>>
Seriously how fucking impatient can you be. The shit hasn't even started yet and you are already crying. sell now and just fuck off
>>
File: welp.png (31KB, 1282x547px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
31KB, 1282x547px
>>3276795

In the short term, I totally 100% agree.

In the long term, I disagree. Given the fact that not of the beta release that's about to be out, but the involvement of other ICOs that are using 0x as a platform is remarkable.

> augur
> aragon
> district0x

If you compare those coins with this coin - it's clearly just sleeping.

> pic related
>>
I only bout 17 ZRX coins because it was all I can afford.

I guess I won't lose out on much.
>>
>>3277242
zrx isn't gonna be worth shit for a long fucking time and its overpriced right now so enjoy your bags
>>
>>3277453

What makes you say that?
>>
>>3277355

> http://the0cean.com
> https://radarrelay.com
>>
Anyone watching the charts and order books will know that there is whale manipulation pushing the price down for accumulation. There was a 130k ZRX sell wall set earlier today before the dump that buy orders were bumping into over and over until it dumped and then was moved down.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.