[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you reveal your crypto power level in public? I briefly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (461KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
461KB, 2688x1520px
Do you reveal your crypto power level in public?

I briefly mentioned having a lot of Litecoins a few years ago to someone, but now I keep it to myself and even if someone asks, I don't tell them I'm deep in crypto.
>>
>>3276356
my niece asked my about bitcoin last week, i told her I didnt know shit...
>>
honestly I dont tell anyone but super close family about crypto. The longer it stays a bit hush hush the more I make and the less they make. Im just a greedy bastard
>>
>>3276397
this
>>
I tell everyoneI can about crypto and say it's so easy and encourage them to buy in.

Thats how this ponzi works.

I'm only 12k in though.
>>
>>3276377
Well anon, at least you didn't lie to her.
>>
All my peers and family know me as the guy who does stuff with bitcoin. As a result I've built a 'family' fund that's currently sitting at just under 200k in value consisting of about 10 different clients of varying pledges, I follow a low risk low return but consistent day trading strategy that I've been following/refining for the last 2 years or so, I started from my own holdings with the goal of doing 1% a day every day (non-compounding) so 365% BTC gain (not fiat) per year so modest in the cryptospace but fucking amazing compared to traditional wealth preservation/growth methods. Never have I finished the year meeting that average from the last 2 years of trading, my first year was daily average yield of 0.70% or so and this year is 0.81% so far but I expect this to fall a bit come the end of the year. YTD fiat appreciation is around +900% atm so my 'clients' are very happy with that.
>>
Mother knows, fwe of my friends know and have asked me how to get in (they all lost money on shitty investments and but none of em gave up which is a good sign)
I don't hide it but I don't really talk about it that much since I hate discussing finances
>>
>>3276356
i told my parents i was investing on my own after 1 mth crypto trading
my dad said something about doubling your money in a year was too good to be true.
i didnt tell him im up 60% in 3 weeks
>>
>>3276356
I dont think Im being braggadocios, but its hard to contain.
>>
If I had friends or a job or family that mattered I might mention bitcoin, but I'd never reveal my holdings or hint at my holdings

I walk dogs and mow the neighbors lawn and....I don't trust gook moot with my IP address.
>>
>>3276933
i brag every single day
>>
>>3276875
Im a lousy trader and have just been hodling for the past # of years, btc and alts. I can see 2018 as a huge year!
>>
I keep my bitbean empire a secret in real life
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.