[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone use this exchange? I'm getting sick of Bittrex not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: title.png (40KB, 1600x400px) Image search: [Google]
title.png
40KB, 1600x400px
Anyone use this exchange? I'm getting sick of Bittrex not having the coins i want. Wondering if it's worth it or a scam.
>>
>>3276202
will give you a hard time but it's a legit site
>>
huge pain in the ass imo and if you don't double check orders you can lose it all
>>
>>3276218
>>3276243
ight thanks
>>
>>3276202
It's not an exchange in the traditional sense, think of it more like a market place. It doesn't fill orders for you, there is no middle man.

Someone creates an order and someone else manually selects to fill that specific order. If you put in a buy limit, it doesn't automatically fill the order for you at the lowest price.

It's value lies in the ability to trade any pair on the ethereum chain you want if you can find a partner. No need to wait for a centralised exchange to make the pair available. Want to buy XRL before it hits exchanges? It's already there. Want to trade BAT with someone for ZRX? Sure, place an order at the price you think represents value and they can fill that order.

/biz/ is basically downy tier level of intelligence and struggles with the concept.
>>
>>3276533
Your a retard
>>
File: CoinLogo.png (4KB, 231x348px) Image search: [Google]
CoinLogo.png
4KB, 231x348px
YOSHI COIN is there now, under YC!
>>
>>3276652
Nice, just bought 100k
>>
>>3276533
None of this is any excuse for the clunky clusterfuck of an interface that barely works half the time.
>>
>>3276697

Probably not. Im just trying to explain that Etherdelta should not be thought of as an exchange in the same vein as Bittrex or Poloniex because it's not. It's acts more like a decentralized marketplace and at the moment serves a more niche purpose than traditional crypto exchanges.
>>
File: etherdelta.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
etherdelta.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>github.io domain
>takes 10 seconds for anything to load
>people actually trade thousands of dollars worth of currency on this "site"
>>
This shit has no safeguards just FYI. Many retards have done stupid shit like buy 1 MBRS for 1 ETH
>>
A couple tips... Make sure you are leaving atleast .005 ether at all times in your wallet. The site has no way to pay your GAS for you. You can adjust the gas price up from the default "4 gwei" using the drop down menu at the top right, it's the bottom option, makes the transactions go much faster. And you have to actually transfer funds from your "Etherdelta" wallet to your trading wallet to actually make trades.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.