[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you cope with the feeling that people far less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1504040600826.jpg (42KB, 506x461px) Image search: [Google]
1504040600826.jpg
42KB, 506x461px
How the fuck do you cope with the feeling that people far less capable than you are making much more than you?
>>
I don't care.
>>
File: 1503256009623.jpg (712KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1503256009623.jpg
712KB, 2048x1365px
>>3275625
I dont because they're not
>>
>>3275625
Who gives a fuck about other people. Others can only hold power and influence over me if I allow them to. I'm just in it for the scrilla, niggy.
>>
They will also lose it just as fast for being careless. Worry about yourself
>>
>>3275645
I can't help but get angry thinking about people who inherit wealth, drugdealers who never get caught, people who get jobs from nepotism etc.
>>
If they earned it because they are smart then they will keep it. If they just got lucky then they will probably blow it on some stupid shit and be poor again in a year.
>>
Passive aggressive actions by posting about it on a Siberian ice fishing forum
>>
>>3275671
The world is unjust, that is why we strive and bleed to get on top of the totem pole. You are not destroyed, merely damaged. Recollect your parts and data and rebuild yourself in a greater image. Don't let emotions get in the way of what you cannot fix as happiness isn't equivalent to wealth; forge your own path, claim a stake in life, and defend it to blood and bone. Most of the people you're talking about are vapid at best anyway. People who get things handed to them on a silver platter are dullards who exist rather than live, even with a fat bankroll. They're empty suits and talking heads.

We're all gonna make it, Anon. Don't lose your head, the world is your oyster.
>>
>>3275625
If they are making more than me they are more capable than me. Simple.
>>
well if theyre making more than you theyre probably more capable than you
>>
>>3275806
Wow someone has swallowed up the capitalist meme hook line and sinker.
>>
>>3275625
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overconfidence_effect
>>
>>3275625

hurts everyday =/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.