[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted yesterday I entered the cryptoworld at the start of June

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-08-31-00-14-04.png (134KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-31-00-14-04.png
134KB, 720x1280px
Posted yesterday

I entered the cryptoworld at the start of June this year when the marketcap was around 116B and saw it crash down to 63B with my investment down to 1k.

Luckily enough I put a big portion of that into Antshares and pretty much ignored the market for 2 months (mostly angry at myself). I saw it grow to 7k in the span of a few days and didnt sell. Sold my NEO at 770k sat during the föash crash and relocated pretty much 4.8k into these.

The 1k in Ethereum is actually in the presale ICO ChainLink and hopefully I get my LINK tokens unless it gets refunded due to people sending it over the ETH limit.

I also invested into Golem as I think it is a steal at the very moment, waiting for the 7th September conference in Berlin with OmiseGO.

I also imvested into IOC awaiting the DIONS release and fintech talk

Hopefully we can help eachothers making gains and hopefully an average dude like me can make some gains.
>>
Good blog, where can I subscribe?
>>
And yes I bought Mooncoins for 2 sat in June aswell as I was very inexperienced and was like "Oh shit I get to have 2 million coins" and mostly for fun.

>>3274458
buy golem
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.