[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its your grandsons 8th birthday >as soon as you show up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 2016 meme war.png (229KB, 717x800px) Image search: [Google]
2016 meme war.png
229KB, 717x800px
>its your grandsons 8th birthday
>as soon as you show up he and your granddaughter run up to you to hug
>you credited him .005 ether for his birthday (50 dollars!) and hes already spent it without leaving his house or needing any credit card info on Minecraft 2 for steam
>after settling down in the living roomyour grandkids gather around to hear stories from your time
>the birthday kid asks this:
>"Grandpa, what was life like before the flippening?”

what would you tell your kids?
>>
>>3274144
>implying my kids aren't tokenized virtual assets
>>
>>3274144
it was pretty cool.
>mfw I am awful at telling stories
>>
File: 1503240777347.jpg (29KB, 361x413px) Image search: [Google]
1503240777347.jpg
29KB, 361x413px
That I had best imagination ever when I was young. But I never had better than /biz/ pajets and fuds.
And I will have this picture on my wall so I will show him the best scam in the history of mankind.
>>
File: 00000.png (217KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
00000.png
217KB, 500x428px
>>3274144
>implying I will ever get a girl pregnant
>>
>>3274144
>be me
>be the 90's
>be poor
>learn the value of money
>grow up, family becomes wealthy
>I get free college
>set out on own to strike it rich
> I buy bitcoin in 2011 and sell in 2014
>learn to trade alt coins and margin
>rekd on margin
>rekd again
>be me
>be this year
>20$ left to my name
>FUKKN PASCAL
>saves me
>swear off margin
>In 1 year make 140,000% my portfolio
>gonna make it

Money was hard kids, but once you figured it out, you could get a lot of it.
>>
>>3274144
>grandpa used to be part of an anonymous secret elite organization known as /biz/, we managed to forge today's economy trading exclusive cryptocurrencies, I survived the hardforking wars and saw thoundsands of digimarines die in front of my eyes, the flippening was just the beginning of a new age
>*shows his "buy high sell low" tattoo on his forearm*
>woah grandpa, you are truly amazing
>remember kids, if you want to make it, just HOLD, think about the girl you want and ask yourself "how much ether to fuck a girl like this"
>>
File: engie laugh.jpg (104KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
engie laugh.jpg
104KB, 1191x670px
>>3274497
>"how much ether to fuck a girl like this"
>>
>>3274497
>I want grandpa like you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.