[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Volume almost doubled since yesterday with price building a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170830_120606.jpg (60KB, 1431x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_120606.jpg
60KB, 1431x418px
Volume almost doubled since yesterday with price building a new, higher base

3 devs with the lead dev going from part time to full time development on Sept 1 (this Friday)

Ecc.network just registered in Aug 25

FUCKING FILE STORAGE coming

FIRST FUCKING crypto to use POS with the new btc code.

New wallet, logo, website, updated roadmap are all very close to releasing. They just had to clean up some wallet issues which took a while since the dev was working part time and building from basically the ground up

Slack activity and membership has exploded this week, active buzz about how to get listed on other exchanges, where to donate money towards listing fees etc

https://join.slack.com/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw

Still only 10 sats and 11 million market cap.

Do your own research of course, but you're an idiot if you don't join the slack and buy before it doubles and then moons for real!

The few. The proud. The ecc marines! Come to lambo land with me biz, I'm fucking ready pic fucking related Let's gooo you anon gave me ark, mco, antshares and others and now I'm trying to give back.
>>
>>3269199
Where the F is the current website and info for this coin? All I can find is old stuff...
>>
>>3269272

Join the slack, dev was working another full time job so only had limited time to dedicate to ecc. He used the time coding and working out issued with the wallet and totally upgrading the ecc code

Just today they added the slack link to the page on coinexchange.io

You can ask the dev any questions directly. See for yourself
>>
>>3269291
Bought some today, see you in lambo land.
>>
File: 1504046290234.jpg (82KB, 1005x943px) Image search: [Google]
1504046290234.jpg
82KB, 1005x943px
>>3269199
how much for lambo senpai? I have 13.5k right now
>>
Actually volume is nearly tripped since early yesterday. It was 11k, now its near $30k. Get in, this is the next SIGT pump.
>>
>>3271182

I'm sitting on my stack of 14+ million

Supply of coin is high, similar to sia so don't expect anywhere near $1 unless something insane happens but I think $.005-.01 is reasonable within 6 months, maybe much sooner if they deliver.

No one knows about ecc. It's only on one literally who exchange. Lots of news that isn't priced in and volume is low for now but rising. Walls are thin it could moon to 20+ sats by the weekend easily and take off from there beyond our solar system.
>>
>>3271201

Yeah volume has exploded for this coin. It's not much but going from 2 btc to 6+ is good news, in June it exploded to 50+ btc volume and pumped from 4 sats to 40 in about a week.

Won't take much buying to eat through the meager sell walls or force them down

I don't think it's a sigt pump and dump because sigt was a scam from the start. I was in their slack and asked what sigt was good for beyond "easy to mine it" and they got hostile and booted me. Try joining the ecc slack and you'll get friendly replies from the dev directly or people who are excited about the project
>>
>>3271182

Get more, I recommend at least a million ecc to have your choice of lambo by 2019
>>
>it's going up
fuck off I don't wanna buy anything at ATH
>>
>>3270081

We are the ecc marines. Someone make the meme
>>
>>3271331

What? Ath is 40+ sats back in June. You read the op right? Dev going full time on Friday. Updates and news will come fast after that. New wallet and exchanges are coming. Would you rather fomo buy the news? If anything you buy the rumor and sell the news which obviously is coming. There's still time anon...
>>
>>3271289
Btw OP, at what price dis you buy? Aren't you just a bagholder who bought at 30 sats or something?
>>
>>3271356
this post sounds like you're shilling really hard and I don't wanna get caught in a pump and dump. sorry
>>
>>3271369

Bought most of my stack at 4 and some at 11
>>
>>3271385

Look into it for yourself. I posted slack link, come ask dev any questions and you'll see it's not a pnd it's been in the works for years and about to take off now that Griff is full time developing ecc Friday

Or do nothing and post pink wojacks in a month when it's 10x
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.