[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Bitcoin was worth $900 in the beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1452136020474.png (390KB, 520x511px) Image search: [Google]
1452136020474.png
390KB, 520x511px
Daily reminder that Bitcoin was worth $900 in the beginning of the year.
>>
>>3268729
Bubbles gunna burst at some point. The question is, how many people on 4chan will be the last fool and take a huge loss I'm guessing about 80-90%
>>
>>3268729
That's where we going after this bubble is over
>>
Bubble won't burst until CNN reports crypto is the it thing to do.
>>
>>3268750
You need to buy alts with bitcoin, so as long as the alts aren't slowing down, bitcoin isn't either. There's a limited supply. Thousands are lost. The whales are almost gone in bitcoin. Millions of people know and use bitcoin.

My guess is that the 'bubble' won't pop. But yeah, i'm not a nocoiner like you.
>>
File: 1501877657246.jpg (78KB, 669x696px) Image search: [Google]
1501877657246.jpg
78KB, 669x696px
>>3268750
>>3268776

>$900
Bitcoin is a bubble there's no way it could sustain that price its going to crash
>$1500
Bitcoin is a pump and dump there's no way it can keep this up its going to dump
>$1900
CHYNA
>$2400
Bitcoin is a bubble there's no way it can hold on much longer its going to crash
>$2900
Bitcoin is a bubble there's no way it will break new ATH correction is long over due
>$3500
[Insert new paradigm meme bubble graph here]
>$4000
Bitcoin is a bubble prices are over inflated crash impending screencap this
>$4600
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3269019
You missed the
>SHORT SHORT SHORT
at $4k
>>
Cucks. Big money back in to stay. Maybe 20-30 percent "correction" near term. Load up and wait you Sbarro fuuckin Pizza Sliggers
>>
>>3269042
They don't have the balls and fortitude to put their monies where their mouth is to short, they're the type that parrot the same thing over and over again until finally a minor dip happens and they crawl out of the woodwork to go SEE I TOLD YOU SO.
>>
Well said. Keep chasing those shitcoins. Accumulate accumulate accumulate and wait
>>
>>3269077
No, I remember lots of people bragging about how they were opening shorts at $4k and me telling them they were setting themselves up for failure because you should never short crypto.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.