[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Chainlink 10x or 15x once the coins are released, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: dogs-who-might-be-brokenbigno.jpg (25KB, 748x422px) Image search: [Google]
dogs-who-might-be-brokenbigno.jpg
25KB, 748x422px
Will Chainlink 10x or 15x once the coins are released, what do you guys think?
>>
SWIFT is the largest bank processing system on Earth. 90%+ participation of the fucking banks on this earth.

And they've already partnered.

>1000x
>>
>>3267913
ChainLink is about to turn the knob to a door that brings them into a table with all the Lizardmen and Jew devils.

>100x
>>
>>3267992
>partnered with SWIFT
source pls
>>
Are we talking about compared to BTC or fiat? Also how long of a timeframe are you looking at?
>>
>>3268056

smartcontract.com
>>
>>3268056

Here you go, homes:

https://www.coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

http://smartcontract.com/link

Applied for the presale but I think I'm too late :(

Time to join the frenzied hordes outside the gate.
>>
>>3268056
http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/08/22/smartcontract-com-used-swift-announces-technical-leaders-advisors-launches-chainlink-connect-smart-contracts-off-chain-data-payments/

https://www.coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

>confirmed SmartContract customer after SmartContract flexed their dicks

>100x
>>
>>3268093
>>3268088
>>3268086
Is this the coin where you need 100+ ETH just to buy in?
>>
>>3268104
Presale yes, public sale no
>>
>>3268114
Have any exchanges been confirmed yet?
>>
We won't need exchanges soon

radar relay, 0cean, ethfinex..
>>
>>3268158
Keep dreaming.
>>
>>3267913
Are you insane?
It will take some time to gain traction for gains like that, expect 2x on release at most.

t. invested in presale
>>
>>3268264
What is DNT and ZRX?
>>
>>3268264
Are you new to crypto? Even Blockcat did x3 within a week and it was only on etherdelta.
>>
>>3268274
That definitely had more hype, 99% of people don't even know what this thing does.
And do those coins have in common with this one? Absolutely nothing.

All they see is SWIFT and jump on the train like retards.
>>
>>3268299
Yeah so much hype that anons were literally jumping over fire to pool their collective Ether so they can reach that hundred min presale, fuck outta here.

The difference being is that LINK actually has a real world application and a partnership with SWIFT and most likely several others players on Wall Street if you read the articles. Huge fucking difference then the 99% of trash ICOs that come out and go 5x/10x, ZRX being an exception as their protocol was ready to go.
>>
>>3268328
>partership with SWIFT
>can't even put a limit on the fucking presale address causing a shitton of confusion and scam links
fuck outta here

We are yet to see what happens with all those overfilled presale addresses.
>>
>>3268362
Hmmm

>A representative of Swift confirmed to CoinDesk that it is a SmartContract customer. Swift is currently working on multiple blockchain projects with various vendors.

I must have not seen the hype for this token since half the front page has been nothing but LINK address scams, support groups, and candlelight vigils that their ETH gets through.

You are fucking dense.
>>
Are people still pooling ETH to buy in?
>>
>>3268385
Why are you posting this stuff I already know this.
>>Swift is currently working on multiple blockchain projects with various vendors.
>multiple blockchain projects
>various vendors
Same how multiple vendors and projects are working with VISA.
Not all make it to the end. This could potentially mean nothing.

I said I'm invested in this but not an idiot.
>>
>>3268406
interested in this aswell
>>
>>3268423
kek
>>
>>3268422
Pretty sure they're working with Ripple too, aren't they?
>>
0x did like 15x and I still don't understand what it does. I skimmed the FAQ and it sounded like another Bancor but low cap and Goyim Devs.
>>
How do I buy this ICO?
>>
I got 9600 LINK... Am I gonna make it???
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.