[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi my name is Blocknet and I am not currently in the top 50 crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: block.png (3KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
block.png
3KB, 219x219px
Hi my name is Blocknet and I am not currently in the top 50 crypto market caps despite having tested atomic swaps with dozens of blockchains including Ethereum, A mainnet releasing Sept. 1, dividends paid out to token holders, and a partnership with Bitfinex in developing their new ether token exchange.

That's all. Have a great day!
>>
>>3267129
interested to see what kind of returns this will have staking me 145 shekels
>>
bots manipulating this.
>>
Fuck you Dan Metcalf, go back to code reviewing your own scamcoins
>>
Missed the dip :(
>>
>>3267532
>not appreciating Dan Metcalf's redemption arc
>>
SCAM COIN SCAM DEVELOPERS DO NOT BUY
>>
>>3267784
Post a single shred of evidence of this being a scam coin and I'll dump my 2,000 tokens right now.
>>
You have to remember that this is /biz/ that we're dealing with. They'll only hop on board when it's already mooned, then make pink wojak threads about missing all the boats. Instead they'd rather make threads and shill the shitcoin of the week over an innovative product that's had steady development since 2014. They don't deserve Blocknet posts.
>>
>>3267784

If this is true they're doing the most amazing scam in history and I'm happy to be a part of it.

Their slack has been an absolute frenzy of energy for months. If that's just sophisticated scamming then they deserve every penny they can get out of my.
>>
File: 1503895545334.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1503895545334.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>3267884
>>3268065
(im accumulating)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.