[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$1000 is so little to some and to others like my self that is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: DSC00066.jpg (2MB, 5472x3080px)
DSC00066.jpg
2MB, 5472x3080px
$1000 is so little to some and to others like my self that is life changing money. I am trying so hard to get there and I will no matter what because the benefits are worth it, at $1,000 my percentages matter. I've made a steady 13% growth but due to transfer fees and low starting capitol none of my gains matter.
163awFkkNm4Z2ZdiFd1FkNRzgLjn4WspWg
.088 BTC
0xbecdbe833ef752778429682ea23c6540c10d0806
.22 ETH
AMBHGNdDPujnMduF8RVqe5JQPCjCsdBFEE
NEON wallet 3 neo and .08 gas
APQdrVTDu6vnwES65mtmvRAmGv6fack5QF
ARK 43 coins
I started with $80 2 weeks ago and I'm up to $350 but half is in NEO and ARK so its difficult to cash out to BTC. Is there any faster way to earn $1000 when your on a fixed income and have $300 after bills, because I hurt myself at work falling down a flight of stair. I tired to sell my Lenovo Y70-70 but only scammers.
>>
Begging is disgusting. If you want something you have to earn it. Do something useful, like shilling the coins I own and I might reward you.
>>
>>3263097
>I've made a steady 13% growth but due to transfer fees and low starting capitol none of my gains matter.
Nigger 13% scaling is OP and will get nerfed soon so dont complain
>>
Fuck off faggot.
I'm a wageslave 9h a day 7 days a week for paying my bills and investing in cryptos .
Work hard and buy more ARK, mark my words, $5 by the end of the year.

Feel free to send some BTC for the advice
1FoeLJuzXVprvnDc7RPChiT2S92oJa4YA8
>>
File: 1496879254548.webm (2MB, 722x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496879254548.webm
2MB, 722x1080px
>>3263097
begging is only OK if somebody asks you to beg. Fuck off.
>>
I am going to send you 10BTC because you seem like a nice young man.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.