[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you guys visit the dark web to do business with bitcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Tor.jpg (149KB, 1344x742px) Image search: [Google]
Tor.jpg
149KB, 1344x742px
Any of you guys visit the dark web to do business with bitcoins or other cryptocurrency?

Want to share any neat sites to check out?
>>
>FED
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/TOR/
>>
File: 01 - p1610CP.jpg (410KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
01 - p1610CP.jpg
410KB, 1080x1920px
>>3261473
No, but I want to sorta.
>>
>>3261498
She's a cutie.
>>
>>3261473

from what i've seen most dark web businesses involving cryptos are illegal shit (cp, fake money that looks real af, guns, drugs, stolen stuff, etc).
>>
>>3261546
That's unfortunate.

Any legit sites? Good stuff?
>>
>>3261473
I buy turds with crypto on the Deep Web
>>
File: cia-loves-u-760208.jpg (46KB, 450x341px) Image search: [Google]
cia-loves-u-760208.jpg
46KB, 450x341px
>>3261546
go on
>>
File: 1460319426277.jpg (38KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460319426277.jpg
38KB, 200x300px
>>
bumps
>>
>>3261556

idk man, i don't even browse ~le dark web anymore, but let's think about this: if you had a legit/legal business involving crypto, why would you do it on the dark web?
>>
i have. start with the deep dot web
>>
>>3261473
Wait a minute...
>>
I go on the deep web a lot. It's mostly just drugs, very little cp and stolen firearms.
>>
>>3261556
Dream Market is legit, it's speculated to be comprised, though. Crazy shit to be fucking with since the feds shut down Aphabay and Hansa within the past month.
>>
planning on buying some juice there in the near future. how many layers of wallets do I need to be safe?
>>
>>3262096
It's safe, just tumble your coins.
>>
>>3262105
ty
>>
>>3261473
www.silkroad.com
>>
File: IMG_5053.jpg (19KB, 635x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5053.jpg
19KB, 635x269px
>>3261473
Here, anon... take this.
>>
>>3262096
Wallets do not have layers, they're neither onions nor ogres.
Use monero and optionally xmr.to for marketplaces that do not support monero directly.
>>
>>3262105

Coin tumblers are no longer a protection against blockchain analysis. The Alphabay founder was tumbling his coins and thinking he was safe, and that's how he got caught.

OP if you have patience, I recommend the following:

-Wait for Kovri (i2p) to be implemented on Monero

-Wait until a next gen DNM starts up that is MONERO ONLY.

-Don't buy drugs because they're illegal and I could never endorse going against our supremely intelligent and caring government who only wants the best for all of us. :/

-But if you are going to buy drugs, don't do any DNM related internetting from the receiving address. Go to internet cafes or a friend's house or elsewhere, so there is nothing connecting the package to your internet history.

-Use the actual name of a person (not a made up name), ideally that is linked to the receipt address. Still getting old mail from a previous tenant? Random mail in the landlords name?

Failing this, go on a local couchsurfing or ridesharing website and find a name there. People on these sites are often itinerant travellers who could conceivably be at any address.

Best of luck. Don't buy high quality drugs for cheap over the internet. Be safe.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.