[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And out of nowhere.... BNB IS MOONING????? THE BINANCE SHITCOIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: binance-coin.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
binance-coin.png
3KB, 200x200px
And out of nowhere.... BNB IS MOONING????? THE BINANCE SHITCOIN FINALLY MOVED!!!!!
>>
>>3260369
Whale pump.
>>
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>3260464
This.

If you have bags fucking drop them while you can. This coin has no real value anymore
>>
is there an accurate counter of the remaining supply anywhere?
>>
get out ASAP OP.
>>
>>3260369
THIS COIN IS SO SHITTY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
it literally expires in 5 years who the fuck designs a coin like that
>>
Fuck you, idiot!
I checked and it didn't moon shit. You gave me hope, you fool!
>>
>>3260369
Nice web devs binance
>>
>>3260850
>these are the retards fudding binance
do the opposite of what they say
burns 20% of REMAINING binance supply
>>
>>3260889
https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000497111-Binance-Coin-BNB-

explain that "No Discount" binance boy
>>
>>3260872
This was my first red flag, kek. Second red flag was noticing they have 0 presence on WeChat, which is strange as most of their website is in Chinglish. Third red flag was their release of back-to-back-to-back shit tier ICO's from nowhere China. Have fun with the whale pumps, but remember that they're not going to completely destroy their exchange, as surely it took a lot of work -- however, prepare for a long drain on your funds if you use it, even if you're smart enough to only hold BNB you won't realize gains unless you're swinging.
>>
>>3260369
Not mooning at all, what are you on about?
>>
>>3260938
holy shit how have I not seen this. Oh well, hopefully I break even
>>
File: China Waking Up 1.jpg (73KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
China Waking Up 1.jpg
73KB, 652x367px
>>3260938
>explain that "No Discount" binance boy

Wow, has this chick never heard of rewarding early adopters?
>>
>>3260938
Does that "no discount" mean in 4 years from now there'll be no discounts for everyone or anybody who buys Binance somewhere down the line will have 5 years worth of discounts starting from the year they bought it?
>>
>>3260369
it's because LRC angel investors are moving to binance.
>>
File: woman.jpg (73KB, 517x960px) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
73KB, 517x960px
I knew Binance was set to take off.

Biz has been too quiet about it over the past few days and all the shills are out in force.
>>
>>3261613
I think you are referring to people getting a discount when purchasing ICOs. While the pic I linked is referring to the discount you get from using your binance, which is the entire point of the token. And it will be gone in 5 years. It's completely retarded, just like their inability to correctly format a table in html. Just look at that spacing wtf.
>>
time to buy
>>
>>3260369
Damn. Sold half my BNB today to buy some Tierion.
>>
>>3260369
hardly a moon nigger
>>
File: Binance.png (146KB, 375x369px) Image search: [Google]
Binance.png
146KB, 375x369px
BNB LAMBOLAND
>>
>>3260369
fuck tis coin. itll be a 2.00 to 2.50 coin simply so their icos dont get too expensive.
And the buy back.
Thanks for the double up and then some though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.