[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a beg thread. I have lost all decency, and am asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: _20170821_143517.jpg (72KB, 1005x943px) Image search: [Google]
_20170821_143517.jpg
72KB, 1005x943px
This is a beg thread.
I have lost all decency, and am asking for any scraps of btc you're willing to give to a worthless scum like me.

I want to trade so badly, I would like a measly 5 dollars to just play with.
I just want to pretend I'm not dirt poor.
1DXXy4SCRmF6eFCAbYJDrMSTbzm7kCcdTc

Pic related is the tiny portion of a moon I'll never see
>>
why would i give my precious bitcoin to a pajeet who is going to lose it all
fuck you, i'd rather wipe my ass with a 5$ dollar bill if im going to throw it away
>>
>>3259622
sharpie in pooper NAO
>>
>>3259634
Perfectly acceptable response.
>>
>>3259622
What the fuck are you doing in crypto if you don't have $5 to trade with? You're going to spend it all on transaction fees anyway.
>>
>>3259647
if you prove that you are worth i'd gadly give you 0.01 bitcoin for you to start, but you didnt
>>
>>3259657
I'm not worth it. It hurts to be this honest
>>
>>3259686
why are you so poor? at least tell us a story or something if you're going to do this
>>
>>3259622
Read the fucking rules faggot. Get banned and get a job - that's the best advice you'll ever get.
>>
>>3259622
Richfag here, I still have 9 BTC in my wallet.

Post a pic with a sharpie in your pooper and I'll send you 0.5 BTC
>>
>>3259622
why don't you find a job as a slave or a servant if you lost all decency.

The fact is that you are lazy.
>>
File: scum.jpg (130KB, 406x744px) Image search: [Google]
scum.jpg
130KB, 406x744px
ask these xby cucks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.