[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought a fully equipped foodtruck for $8,000, I plan on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 23972_2_j_ico.jpg (13KB, 300x225px)
23972_2_j_ico.jpg
13KB, 300x225px
Just bought a fully equipped foodtruck for $8,000, I plan on starting a business selling scones and navajo tacos.

I've got just about everything figured out, the logistics look good, the food is all homemade and the truck fits health inspections.

The base scone/navajo taco costs $0.36 to make. I've got a prime spot for it to be in the middle of town and am looking for carnivals/events to set up at as well.

Is there anything else I should look out for, business regulations, ideas/marketing ideas, theming, I'm open to suggestions.

Pic related but not the truck in question.
>>
>>3251533
that's pretty much what I plan to do when I accumulate some wealth with crypto.
I cant really advise you on anything, but only wish you the best of luck
>>
>>3251553
I wish you the best of luck as well anon. All I can say at this point is it's invigorating to have the ability to be your own boss, not working for a wage, and getting the profits that you earned.
>>
>>3251533
put your heart into it. and enjoy being your own boss.
>>
>>3251533

Cool d00d. Will you sell jacket pohtatoes?
>>
>>3251533
When's your ICO? Can't wait to ride this moon mission.
>>
Are you really, really sure that you're allowed to do what you're planning? The health inspections are one thing but in my city there's some kind of law against having a food truck without being approved by the city to sell food in the place you parked it. Kind of like the way they make busking illegal unless you put your name on a sheet of paper early in the morning and wear an APPROVED BUSKER badge the whole time.
>>
target? bittrex when? need indonesian translation?
>>
>>3251533

Any names for your business?
>>
>>3251533
should have just bought 8K worth of shitcoins
>>
>>3251533

Drive out to an Amazon warehouse parking lot and sell stuff during their breaks there. YOU WILL MAKE FUCKING BANK.
t.Amazon warehouse employee, taco truck has a huge-ass line everyday during our lunch
>>
Fully equipped foodtruck coin? I dont see it on bittrex
>>
dude for real
print a poster that you accept cryptocurrencies or buy bitcoin neon. Its still good marketing move and you will be on /r/bitcoin easy.

Which country? dont know how its works there but in some countries you need to have permission from sanitary-epidemiological station or some other shit depends where you live.
You have to have fresh water, fridge and it have to be clean but IMO better call to your City Hall and ask there not on anon site with funny pictures

Good luck op!
>>
File: rashida jones.jpg (103KB, 784x715px) Image search: [Google]
rashida jones.jpg
103KB, 784x715px
>>3252966
>yfw you realize you've spent well over 8k on shitcoins just this year
it's surreal
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.