[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I'm new to cryptocurrency trading. Would you guys mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0449.jpg (62KB, 328x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0449.jpg
62KB, 328x319px
Hi, I'm new to cryptocurrency trading. Would you guys mind giving me some guidelines to making good trades. Try not to give recommendation on what to trade but rather how I can do my own research and decide on what to buy and then sell.

Don't bully please. Thanks.
>>
coinmarketcap.com - check the marketcap, the larger it is the less likely to moon.
Learn to read charts, MACD is common and useful.
Pay attention to volume, having 100 BTC worth of a coin with 2 BTC daily volume isn't going to be much use.
Keep your trades small (5-10% of your portfolio) until you are getting consistent returns.
Never FOMO buy, this is how Wojaks are born.
>>
>>3250643
Never buy a moon. This market is the most predictable of all if it comes to dips. After every moon, there comes a dip to 50/75% ath value. You lose more money buying close ath than waiting for the dip and losing some quick profit.
>>
>>3250643
NEVER buy a coin because you see it mooning. Nothing goes up forever, it will crash when you buy and make you feel very bad.
Also, if you see that a coin has increased in value say 30% in 24-48 hours, be patient and wait it out. It will likely start crashing and sometimes the downtrend goes on for days. Patience is key here in choosing an optimal position to enter the market.
>>
File: IMG_1127.png (66KB, 236x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1127.png
66KB, 236x271px
Bump
This shit is useful af keep it going
>>
What about shorting?
>>
>>3250643
Whale here. Remember the big 3 if you want to get rich quick. Bancor, bitbean, digibyte. You'll thank me later when you're in some other galaxy next month. Screen cap this.
>>
Hijacking this thread
>>3250683
>>3251064
>>3251134
How to know which cheap coin will moon and is worth buying?
>>
File: 1502333867639m.jpg (29KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1502333867639m.jpg
29KB, 1024x576px
>>3251166
Hahaha OP, just in case you are dumb enough to believe this guy, he's trolling you. They are the worst 3 performing coins of all time. Nice troll though
>>
>>3250643
>>3251186
Also.. if you want to learn about a few excellent LONG TERM holds then look into Aragon and Santiment. Just don't go making threads about it or else it'll be harder for you to accumulate. /biz/ is largely ignorant of these sleeping giants because they would rather try and get rich quick chasing moons posted on /biz/ and getting burned alive. I already have all that I need so IDGAF.
>>
>>3251186
Doing research on tech, feels of the reddit and forums around the coin. Check news for big contracts. Or just wait for a hyped coin to dip and buy in late but just in time for a decent 30%
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.