[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with Monaco and how is it not just a worse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What's the deal with Monaco and how is it not just a worse TenX PAY?

Did I just miss the news?
>>
>>3246399
Forgot to mention something important. Monaco was a big upset just 2 weeks ago cause I was not accepted by VISA, unlike TenX.
>>
>>3246409

We're not buying your shitty scam X bags. Sage.
>>
>>3246420
I'm just asking why did Monaco moon lately.
>>
File: 1503220572356.png (75KB, 771x397px) Image search: [Google]
1503220572356.png
75KB, 771x397px
>>3246433
real question should be why didn't you listen to us and missed the moon
>>
>>3246519
>why didn't you listen to us
I've been on holidays the entire month without internet.

Now tell me what happened to make this coin top volume and top gainer for several days in a row.
>>
>>3246546
>I've been on holidays the entire month without internet.
then you obviously don't care about getting rich
>>
>>3246519
grats, how much you got
>>
>>3246550
My money was on CVC and I came back to a x4 profit.

Anyways, just fucking why?
>>
>>3246519

I actually did buy in at $14 because I did not hear one fucking word about this shit from you faggots. Signatum and fucking beans and shit 24/7. When there's a legit coin with people behind it who are not random faggots hiding behind screen names, fuckin post about it and be fuckin serious. No more juvenile shit. Pussyfaggots hold crypto back for all of us, the fucking men.

I need to find a site whose users have a few dozen more IQ points and know what the fuck is up, instead of memes and "le buy le coin because le maymay" pussy faggot bullshit.
>>
>>3246551
almost 10k
>>
>>3246576

Crypto does not make sense.

Do not come here looking for these meming cumshitters to make sense either. If something moons, they were right and they are geniuses, if it crashes then it's not their fault and they'll find someone to blame it on.

It's all gambling and confirmation bias.
>>
>>3246582
You are clearly braindead.
MCO was being shilled here CONSTANTLY, using the strawman of bitbeans and sigt is bullshit.
>>
>>3246582
all the information is here if you are smart enough to sift through the shilling and fud. You might need a few more IQ points.
>>
YO WHAT THE FUCK
WHY IS THE ORDER BOOK AT 70BTC FOR THE FIRST PAGE

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE WHALES DOING
>>
>>3246399
TenX making another run up
>>
>>3246399
it has a smaller market cap so people hop on for a pump without thinking about the actual product

exact same thing will happen to tkn in the following weeks if not days
>>
>>3246519
What is a good buy anon? Have 8k$ of neo I want to get rid of.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.