[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HUGE IOC ANNOUNCEMENT ON FACEBOOK LIVE TOMORROW AT 1PM EASTERN.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

HUGE IOC ANNOUNCEMENT ON FACEBOOK LIVE TOMORROW AT 1PM EASTERN. THIS COULD BE THE BIG ONE BOYS.
>>
Joel Bosh and Bryce Weiner are finally getting married?!
>>
>>3241752
Who's bryce weiner
>>
Been waiting for this one
>>
Safest investment in crypto. Looking forward for the ride, don't even care if they postpone it to focus even more on the product.
Please don't even bother replying if you haven't at least read the whitepaper.
>>
>buy my bags
"""no"""
>>
i've got a BTC in this, so yeah, i'm biased. but it doesn't feel like too risky a bet. it's completely under the radar, and there does seem to be progress, albeit slow. potential payoff outweighs risk by far on this one.
>>
>>3243796
Ofc, the team's autism about security is a good thing, just wish they marketed more aggresivley.
>>
>>3243812

Well it's getting shilled to shit here so i imagine it will turn up elsewhere soon as well
>>
>>3243812
I'd rather have them going public after a finished product than doing ICO scams like we see everyday.
>>
i'm looking at the picture and i still don't get the concept of that coin
it's not a good omen
>>
>>3244104
>currency
>custom alias as addresses
>proof of stake
>crypto document storage
>crypto messaging
>dapps
>sidechains

So if you look at it, it's pretty much a Sia/Storj with the storage + Ethereum/NEO with the dapps + Obsidian/Status with the messaging and topping it off with custom name addresses, sidechains and staking instead of the old inefficient PoW.

Difference from the other coins is: IOC's already got half of those features done and it didn't even get marketed properly yet, like I mentioned here >>3244023.

If this doesn't scream undervalued to you, I don't know what would.
>>
>>3244104
it's true, if they invested $30 on fiverr they could add some pizazz to their presentation

but the best way i could is they're trying to create a blockchain platform that offers a lot of features that would be useful for enterprise users. i think that's a good space to invest in,
>>
>>3244329
Most enterprises get hacked and ransom'd case and point HBO and hospitals

So the market is there. Reason why IOC is nearly 60% of my portfolio
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.