[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

READY FOR TAKEOFFFFFFFFFFFF I HOPE YOU FUCKING BOUGHT ALL THOSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Ky3xwFd[1].png (6KB, 273x91px) Image search: [Google]
Ky3xwFd[1].png
6KB, 273x91px
READY FOR TAKEOFFFFFFFFFFFF

I HOPE YOU FUCKING BOUGHT ALL THOSE WEAKHANDED KIDS DURING THEIR DIPPPPP

TIME TO GOOOO
>>
File: vZKI07T[1].png (65KB, 1840x511px) Image search: [Google]
vZKI07T[1].png
65KB, 1840x511px
CANT CRIPPLE THE RIPPLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
I just bought 10k ripple
I will either get rich or go bankrupt
>>
I CAN FEEEL THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
File: Selection_072.png (81KB, 1791x674px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_072.png
81KB, 1791x674px
>300btc wall at 6.5k
Someone wants to keep this down
>>
Have you guys seen that 1300BTC and the next 900BTC wall getting eaten in minutes in polo? I've been here some time and I ve never seen shit like that.

Seriously this can be huge. I bought at 4700 fucking happy about it.
>>
>>3241785
>I've been here some time and I ve never seen shit like that.
this shit happens literally all the time. the wall is removed not eaten. You haven't been here longer than 2 weeks.
>>
>>3241820
you haven't seen it obviously... I know these fake walls that wheles are putting to create panic.

This one was eaten like a BTC every 3 seconds, not removed instantly.
>>
>>3241785
>>3241785
If you paid attention to buy orders being filled, then you would saw all those 31.5 XRP orders being filled. Both walls and the buying were fake as fuck. Expect a huge dump soon.
>>
The volume doesn't follow a mooning pattern.

>>3241772
stupid question: is there anything to be read from an ask-wall? I'm noit exactly new to technical trading, but I can't remember rn.
>>
>>3241772
well its a premined banker coin so its probably bankers cashing out all their free goyumbucks
>>
>>3241928
sell wall = a lot of people want to sell
sell wall at prices close to current price = this shit isn't going to rise in value until they decide to lift the wall or it gets eaten away
>>
>>3241928
>is there anything to be read from an ask-wall
Nothing technical about it. It's heavy resistance. The price will most likely drop
>>
>>3241425
Moon Moon Moon
>>
>>3243034
No.
If a lot of people want to sell, you see a steady slope of sell orders all at slightly different prices. The appearance of a wall at a single price is almost always one whale setting a huge sell order at that price.
>>
>>3243763

Or a symbolic number that normies can latch onto like when BTC hit $4 000 and dropped by $100 instantly.
>>
So... what time is takeoff?
>>
>>3242523
can they add a system that mines xrp coins while doing inter banks transactions?
that way the bankers will use it without limits
>>
>>3243811
Also possible but that wasn't the case for this particular one and I don't think XRP has enough normie awareness for such a thing. The only symbolic number in sight is $0.25 and that wasn't it. This was a 200btc whale order.
>>
>>3241425
Yeah! The team has worked on DIONS for over 3 years. It will launch in 2 years and it will go to $10! And in 5 years Chameleon will launch and we will go to the moon!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.