[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to Sell my 480 Neo and convert it all into ARK. How much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: FeelsGoodMan.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsGoodMan.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
About to Sell my 480 Neo and convert it all into ARK. How much money am I about to lose?
>>
>buying ATH
>>
>>3240442
invest 100 neo in red pulse instead. keep the rest. who the fuck sells his neo for fucking ark?
>>
>going all in on a coin right at the top of its once-a-month pump

Don't be stupid OP. Discipline.
>>
>>3240442
convert to IOC become a millionaire.
>>
>>3240463
this
don't be an idiot
ark is worth maybe $1
>>
>>3240477
Maybe 3? It looks pretty promising. I'm also buying more NEO this week as soon as funds hit my account.
>>
>>3240442
>Selling while NEO is low instead of just holding and making that free GAS

Honestly man, one of these coins have the backing of the Chinese government, mass adoption already, is a top 10 coin, and has deals with Microsoft.
The other is ARK.

I don't think ARK is bad, but NEO is probably way better to hold. Diversify if you haven't though. Being all in 1 coin is a had idea.
>>
>>3240458
I'm definitely buying more NEO before the 8th because of this.
>>
>>3240442
Dude just... Fucking stake your NEO and get GAS. The value of your NEO + GAS returns will outpace ARK. Also NEO ICO's are just fucking beginning bub cool your jets
>>
>>3240503
You're right. I just sold 75 Neo for 1247 ARK. I'll Hodl the rest of my NEO and buy more before the end of the week. Just don't want to miss a 200% gain opportunity with ARK in the future.
>>
>>3240442
Not much, if you make profit selling now. NEO tanking for two weeks, august trendline broken, whales are selling of their bags through wash trading luring buyers in with fake pumps. will be $30-$35 soon.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-26-11-22-10.jpg (866KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-26-11-22-10.jpg
866KB, 1440x2560px
>>3240537
Don't ever let FOMO influence your trades. That's how you will get burned. Always look at every coin as if it's done its pumping period. Then see if it's still a good investment because of tech, use case, and availability. Only expect a few % of gains every month and you will always stay green.

I started with $200 in late May. I now have over 10k.

Pic related was a few days ago.

I want to buy more NEO but sadly a family member was diagnosed with Cancer and I'll probably have to cash out my crypto to pay to help them.
But that's why it's there, right? In case you need it.
>>
>>3240608
Maybe you should have voted for Hillary for free healthcare Trumpcuck.
>>
>>3240822
This is uncalled for. Sociopath.
>>
>>3240608
>sadly a family member was diagnosed with Cancer and I'll probably have to cash out my crypto to pay to help them.

Lmao fuck that they're going to die anyway
>>
>>3240822
>free healthcare
>free
I hope you get expropriated from 100x as much as you wish for others
>>
>>3240850
Can you smell that? Its the smell of my anus. Why must you keep your nose between my cheeks? Please stop.
>>
File: IMG_0423.jpg (52KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0423.jpg
52KB, 600x693px
>>3240835
Is that an insult bitch boy?
>>
>>3240866
You're a literal shit stain. Hope you get ass AIDS
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.