[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm new to this cryptocurrency trend. Can someone please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1488757104443.jpg (93KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488757104443.jpg
93KB, 768x768px
I'm new to this cryptocurrency trend. Can someone please give me a quick rundown on it or give me tips?
>>
>>3239803
Buy high sell low
>>
>>3239803
Suck a dick lmao
>>
Scammers hype up crypto to suckers. Suckers buy crypto. Scammers sell crypto. Rinse and repeat with the next coin.
>>
>>3239803
Do not invest more than you can lose.
Inform yourself.
Always plan ahead.
Markets are pushed and pulled by whales, prices can skyrocket and dip to bottom without you even being able to do anything about it.
Trades have already been mechanized by the use of bots, same way it happens with wall street stocks.

High risk, and currently small rewards for small investments.

Buy in the fad if you want, but don't expect to get rich at this point in time.
The system has already been rigged against the normal consumer, and what once Crypto was, now it's become just another unregulated, heavily inflated asset.
>>
Dat semen demon.
>>
>>3240145
this,

also i want to add

watch out for scam coins.
watch out for scam trading clubs

buy ICO's
do your research.

and some exchanges will really fuck you up by freezing accounts depending what country you are in.

and yes it is a fad, full of parasites. and shit developers looking to get rich quick. even you
>>
>>3239803
Sauce
>>
>>3239803
how much for her?
>>
Read what is FOMO and understand how it applies to you.

Read what is FUD and understand how it applies to you.

That guy on /biz/ with a hot tip insider info 100% about the next coin going to the moon because his billionaire buddies are planning it is more than likely trying to dump his shit coin bags unto you.
>>
Buy high
Sell low
Post Pink wojaks
>>
>>3239803
invest all your money into ETH and save some to buy a beat up car with a good insurance company.

If ETH crashes stage an accident and collect Insurance fraud money
>>
>>3240690
??
elaborate, that doesn't make sense how are you going to get what you invested in ETH back?
>>
I'm trying to buy NAV coins but it says that i have to pay 8000 dollars to make the transaction go through, this does not make sense

Help me /biz/
>>
>>3240804
It's a normal price for such an outstanding crypto.
>>
>>3240560
This. Being able to handle your emotions is the single.most.important. thing to do. It takes first hand experience and practice tho.

Besides that:
- basic TA
- don't buy in when there's a clear downtrend.
- only trade uptrends
- tight stop loss, especially in situations where you FOMO buy (and you will be in those situations, guaranteed)
>>
>>3240471

Her name is Nicole Mejia, actually surprised to see her on here. Her hips don't fuckin lie yo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.