[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT you convince me that daytrading doesn't work. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: omisego.jpg (111KB, 745x481px) Image search: [Google]
omisego.jpg
111KB, 745x481px
ITT you convince me that daytrading doesn't work. I've been buying OMG at 190 and selling at 200k for the past week and so far I got more than 30% in return. What's your take on this?
>>
Keep at it until you're a billionaire.
>>
>>3235735
I'm accumulating so much though. I have over 3000 coins.
>>
>>3235716
you could have just bought monero once and made over 3x times gains
>>
>>3235716
Congratulations, but you will feel genuinely sick when you sell and the next thing you know, it runs up to the point of no return. Happened to me with NEO.

If you're just using OMG to ride them wave, that's fine. But if you actually believe in it and intend to hold for $25+, you should not be trading this.
>>
>>3235716

As long as the volume stays low you can do that. One of the most regular coins. But one time you'll sell at 200, and next thing you know it's at 215, 234, 265...
>>
>>3235716
top kek faggot
>>
>>3235758
>>3235761
When I sell I also set an order to buy if it goes up by a certain %. I lose money this way, but I don't miss on a possible pump.
>>
I tried to pull this with NEO and lost hard. Sold at th 350k and was expecting to buy back at 300k and that's when it went nuts and mooned to 1M sats in a few days time.
>>
>>3235789
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH FUCK I HIDE MY PAIN THROUGH MY LAUHGTER
>>
>>3235779

I'm not against it. If I was more serious, I would have made a killing flipping this coin.

It seems to me that when you follow one or two coins very closely, it's quite easy to spot patterns. I couldn't do that on any other coin.. althougth the charts look the same, I'm just really confident trading a coin I know. You can easily get 3*7% every day with OMG...
>>
>>3235716
what do you do when you buy at 190 and it goes to 180
>>
>>3235952
I held until I could sell at 200.
>>
>>3235984
and what would you do if it kept falling
wheres your stop loss
>>
It works until it doesn't.
>>
>>3235716

>>3235716
you can do that beause your position is small.
i bet you dont even have 1000 ohmaigawds
>>
Day trading makes sense if you can get a ton of volume on a promising coin with volatility.

Doing it with Adex atm. once you get over 2500 coins you can go up a hundred coins with just a few thousand satoshi difference.

For instance I'm about to sell at 36k then rebuy at 33k for an increase of 300 coins.

Only issue is not getting greedy and knowing when to hold.

If you only have 300 coins it is really difficult to accumulate a bunch of coins.
>>
File: csdfdsf.png (16KB, 1177x131px) Image search: [Google]
csdfdsf.png
16KB, 1177x131px
>>3236084

3k sats swings...

if you're really serious about it, it does get lucrative.

I'm working 6 days a week so It's hard to commit. Plus, some days I desperately try but whales are killing the volatility.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.