[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys know when to cash out? >missed the chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1497232163908.webm (473KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497232163908.webm
473KB, 450x450px
How do you guys know when to cash out?

>missed the chance of selling NEO at 50+
>missed the chance of selling XMR at 150
>>
don't ask me I sold my eth for two mil in march when I could have waited and sold it for twenty mil in june fml
>>
>>3228908
I usually sell in little bits along the upward trend. And the last bit i will always hold for if it goes really far up. The moment it starts going down hard, you wont have time to sell at the price you wanted to.
>>
>>3228908
technical indicators + gut feeling.
>>
>>3228908
Sell gradually if you get nervous. And stop being greedy.

Put sell orders out and stick to them.
>>
>>3228908
What I look for that doesn't always work but sometimes is right are double tops.

If it forms a double top and is going for a third, if the volume has already peaked, then there's not much new volume coming in to push it up past it. Therefore it usually comes down from there. Not always but I've seen it happen a lot
>>
>>3228931
dis, /thread
>>
>>3228908
cashing out is like selling bitcoins for 5 $ back in 2011
>>
>>3229029
fiat still runs the real world, goon
>>
>>3229042
Don't invest what you need/can't afford to loose twat.
>>
File: omg.png (138KB, 355x195px) Image search: [Google]
omg.png
138KB, 355x195px
>>3229056
>Don't take profits, ever

You're literally retarded
>>
File: 1502934368522.jpg (96KB, 1011x795px) Image search: [Google]
1502934368522.jpg
96KB, 1011x795px
>>3229029
>>
gook
>>
File: pinguin.jpg (23KB, 404x500px) Image search: [Google]
pinguin.jpg
23KB, 404x500px
>>3229127
Time spend of "average intelligence" in front of the monitor:
days, including mental breakdowns and constant looking at the price for buying back in.

Time spent of "hodl" in in front of the monitor:
2 hours of researching the background of the coin
>>
>>3229159

>expounding on the virtues of expecting money for nothing
>>
>>3228987

how do you tell if the volume has peaked when every exchange will only tell you the 24 hour volume? for all you know, data leaving the window on the other side is giving you the opposite indicator from what you want to get.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.