[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is livin', this is style, this is elegance by the mile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: THIS IS LIVIN.png (137KB, 289x397px)
THIS IS LIVIN.png
137KB, 289x397px
This is livin', this is style, this is elegance by the mile
Oh the posh posh shitcoin life, the shitcoin life for me
First cabin and captain's table regal company
Whenever I'm bored I scam abroad but ever so properly
Port out, starboard home, digibyte with a capital D-G-B, digibyte
The hands that hold the bags, every head that holds a crown
They'll always give their all for me they'll never let me down
I'm on my way to far away tah tah and toodle-oo
And fare thee well, and Bon Voyage arrivederci too
O the posh posh traveling life, the traveling life for me
Pardon the dust of the upper crust--fetch us a cup of tea
Port out, starboard home, digibyte with a capital D-G-B, digibyte
In every citi bank I land the royal trumpets toot me
The royal welcome mat is out
They 21 gun salute me
But monarchies are constantly commanding me to call
Last month I miffed (missed) the (a) Mufti but you can't oblige them all
Oh the posh posh scamcoin life, the scamcoin life for me
Oh rumpetly tumpety didy didy dee dee dee dee dee
Oh the posh posh scamcoin life, the scamcoin life for me
When I'm at the helm the world's my realm and I do it stylishly
Port out, starboard home, digibyte with a capital D-G-B
D-G-B, D-G-B...
digibyte

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.