[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this if quantum pc become commercial which will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Thoughts on this if quantum pc become commercial which will happen in a few years aren't all cryptos doomed including bitcoins ? https://www.google.it/amp/s/www.cryptocoinsnews.com/quantum-computers-will-destroy-bitcoin-scientists-warn/amp/
>>
The code can never change
>>
>>3228014
nigger we just had a huge scaling debate in which both sides are changing the code
are you an absolute fucking retard? did you just type that so you could feel special and pretend like you're cool and know what you're talking about? What a fucking monkey
>>
quantum cryptography
>>
>>3227792
NEO is the ONLY quantum proof blockchain!
>>
eth will be quantum proof in the future
>>
Thre will be consensus to apply the strongest encoding algorythm possible when necessary, so I don't see the problem. Massive quantum computing won't happen until 10-20 years though.
>>
IOTA
>>
>>3227792
>if quantum pc become commercial which will happen in a few years

Ya, the progress to build A FUCKING QUANTUM COMPUTER is at 98% right now.

98% = know ho to do
2% = can't

In the moment the first QC powers on there is no need for "currencies" and "money" anymore. Or "humans".
Everything would be cracked in an eyeblink, so no privacy, security or anything else precious humans give a shit about.
Fucking Skynet, it will blow us away.
>>
>>3228055
Lol im a newfag i knew nothing about it
>>
Time to buy gold, quantum proof!
>>
>>3228233
Wtf are you talking about you fucking retard? We already have quantum resistant cryptography.
>>
>>3228233
This, quantum computers will usher in a new reality that plebs have no expectations of. Are you ready?
>>
>>3228385
I am getting a major in computer science and honestly I've got no idea how any cryptography could be quantum proof a quantum machine would calculate every possible key at the same time the problem would be managing the massive amount of info that would come
>>
>>3227792
IOTA is already quantum proof and ready to go.

Bitcoin will be old news.
>>
>>3227792

How do you make something quantum proof?

Can you make like super-duper quantum cryptography with quantum computers?
>>
>>3228387

So how is this going to change my life personally? Will I finally be able to plug my brain into the Matrix and experience TRUE reality of fucking endless girls in anime form?
>>
>>3228154
Are you aware that NEO isn't currently quantum proof? That's just something on their road map. But every NEO holder acts like everything is already 100% implemented. If we're looking at roadmaps and assuming everything is going to work out then by that logic tons of coins are "quantum proof" just because the devs said they eventually want to do it.
>>
Pretty sure all of this is b8 m8. For true quantum computing, using particles at the quantum level, you need near 0 kelvin energy levels in order to isolate participial movement. How are they going to make that retail?

stop using the buzzword and actually learn how it works pls
>>
Post quantum cryptography is an active research field for decades with their own conference PQCrypto
>>
>>3228209
this guys knows
>>
>>3228198
We don't need "massive", a single government agency with access to it is bad enough.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.