[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I'm spiraling out of control. Keep chasing uptrends,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1455443428256.png (13KB, 780x706px) Image search: [Google]
1455443428256.png
13KB, 780x706px
I feel like I'm spiraling out of control. Keep chasing uptrends, keep switching from coin to coin. How do I stop myself? Do I just cash out into BTC/ETH to stabilize or what?
>>
yes, just put it all into BTC and take a break dude. you're tilted
>>
>>3223505
Only hold bitcoin and eth. Rest of the market is manipulated to shred and constantly is pumped and dumped. Look at neo, binance, and omg. All three had total more than 50 million in volume now the three have less than 5 million. But Lisk just jumped to 40 million in volume in two days? Mhm market is more pump and dump than it ever was.
>>
>>3223524
Yeah, BTC break for a sec mate... maybe check in on DGB/Rocket to get a few bucks back.
>>
>>3223505
dont do so many trades anon you cant predict things
>>
>>3223505
>chasing uptrends
Yeah Op don't do this.

Once you miss the boat heading for the train station, destination;
>moon
you don't go swimming after it. You'll literally drown.

Walk away for a month, you can't handle this. You're obviously not capable of altering the algorithm in your head governing your decision making. Come back with a clear head, a more malleable mind. Buy your tickets BEFORE the boat leaves.
>>
>>3223505
Invest into bitbean and let their pos take care of everything from now on. You need at least 1 btc worth to make more than $30 per day, but after a month of cashing in from pos your network weight will be enough to make about $70-100 each day which is great for just letting your computer run.
>>
Stop being an emotional trader
>>
Be patient sweetheart. Do your research, have confidence in your pick(s), find a good position to enter, have a plan to exit, leave 10% in once you have exited with a profit. Be patient, let the profits come to you. Do be an autistic beta spaz.
>>
File: 1503553283928.jpg (37KB, 622x494px) Image search: [Google]
1503553283928.jpg
37KB, 622x494px
>>3223505
Diversify into many coins. You won't be able to watch/trade them all easily.

Keep a little for quick trades, but the majority of your money should be in the solid coins.

This forces you to do your research and trade into value rather than chasing the big green candle on shitcoins which is practically guaranteed to retrace 50%.
>>
Do not be*
>>
Make maximum two conservative trades a day and you'll do better.

Set a buy order lower than you think will get filled.

Look for coins that haven't pumped in a week, are accumulating on a goof floor.

After you make the trade dont touch them for the rest of the day.

Don't forget this strategy once you start making money.
>>
>>3223505
Anon buy downtrend or nonmoving markets then wait. Make sure to research coin potential you are buying. Don't buy things that are going up. Instead buy what's down and catch the dip. Easy money.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.