[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here everyone keeps mooning and i am here losing 50$ from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: qqgdvi0s2suy.png (101KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
qqgdvi0s2suy.png
101KB, 300x300px
Newfag here everyone keeps mooning and i am here losing 50$ from my initial 500$
Why cant i moon at least fucking once
>>
>>3221256
I advise you to sell
>>
>>3221256
what coin, fag?
>>
File: biz-guide.png (739KB, 1920x1080px)
biz-guide.png
739KB, 1920x1080px
>>3221256
how fucking hard can it be to follow the /biz/ guide?
>>
>>3221279
Neo then Adex now Monaco everytime i buy the price reverse i have the cursing cryptos power
>>
Dont chase moons faggot. Join the marines, and hold that shit til it moons. Thats the way you become rich. Buy low sell high, rinse and repeat brah
>>
File: 1502962168591.jpg (211KB, 1295x852px) Image search: [Google]
1502962168591.jpg
211KB, 1295x852px
>>3221256
buy blockcat
>>
>>3221305
I bought monaco at 15 is dropping I'm committed now im gonna hold this shit forever
>>
>>3221256
If you want to see moons go to the shitcoin exchanges, they happen daily. Cryptopia, Novaexchange, Coinexchange. Just pick a coin that has a well-bonded community and is striving to achieve goals.

I'll tell you personally at the moment I've got big bets on Sojourn. Their Bitcoin talk forum has been gaining attention slowly but surely. They are currently in novaexchange and are planning to be on cryptopia very soon (the dev made a poll on the forum and everyone voted for it). It was pumped and dumped by a few whales on here but the project has steady aims and it's going places.
>>
>>3221302
you should have hold Monaco, my dude. Youa re either a good trader (you dont seem so) or a good hodler (ditto). Decide what you want to be and excel. Buy low and sell high.
>>
Trust me brah, I learned plenty times that moon missions in progress are a no go. Too many times I jumped on after seeing it posted on biz, only for it to immediately turn red. The only moon missions I chase are when you get on early and are familiar with the coin so you know you have some money to make. For now, observe the coins, hold your bags and stay off rockets that have already left this atmosphere
>>
>>3221347
not to mention their market cap is incredibly exploitable which can be a good and bad thing.
>>
>>3221294
how do I buy DCORP the ICO is over allready... is it still worth getting into Monaco? they have mooned now at 14$
>>
>>3221302
>buy high sell low
You're doing good
>>
>>3221302
That's right, you will only make money if you buy high & sell low.
>>
>>3221405
Forget about that shit. Buy Qtum and hold for 2 weeks.
>>
>>3221256
Anyone that's going to spoon-feed you is going to mislead you. Time to study up or keep losing money.
>>
>>3221433
pretty new here but I can tell when someones shilling
>>
>>3221527
Screencap my post, you fag. It's like 2% of my portfolio, plus it's a 900ml coin: your $100 isn't going to move shit; why would I need to shill it. But then again: you're the idiot who wants to buy DCORP.
>>
Hope you held, see how that works
>>
>>3221294
Yeah I don't want to be a nigger.
>>
>>3221561
See that cup and handle and liking it.

If it's real Chinese ether, why's it so cheap compared to neo?
>>
>>3221564
I held and already made up for the lose fucking holding works
>>
You don't become a millionaire overnight. Buy low, hold, research, don't be greedy and ignore 70% of the /biz/ shit
>>
One more piece of advice, hold onto monaco as it will rise more. Dont dump it at the first sign of profit in hopes of profiting somewhere else. For now Monaco will bring some gains. Good luck out there.
>>
>>3221742
Thanks man i made up for the loses and i'm already profiting even tho there's a huge 10k monaco sell wall at 0.004 do you think that will drop the price below 15?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.