[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being poor - Guess i'll try and make a few solid investments,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: majutsu - 02.jpg (24KB, 400x245px) Image search: [Google]
majutsu - 02.jpg
24KB, 400x245px
Being poor - Guess i'll try and make a few solid investments, don't have enough money to throw around on every coin. Take profit here and there, not really making massive gains though.

Being rich - Yeah i'll stick a few grand on the solid coins and a couple of hundred on some random coins that seem to have promise. Oh what's that, a few of the random coins have x10? Brilliant, add it to the stockpile.
>>
File: biz-guide.png (739KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
biz-guide.png
739KB, 1920x1080px
>>3220135
just follow the guide
>>
if you're poor you need to go all in on one coin. only way to level up
>>
>rich
>Yeah, I'll stick a few grand on the solid coins
>rich
How poor are you anon?
>>
>>3220143
Yeah seeing that MCO has basically 10x since early Aug has got me salty. Seen this pic posted a lot and thought it was a meme but might look into dcorps desu it is probably a good hold.

>>3220152
That's what I have been doing, recently did it with dnt, made some profits but bag holding now. Tempted to consolidate my holdings to get the next pumper but I think it may regain value over the week so going to hold.

Just salty I missed monero and monaco this week, knowing that If I had enough money to throw around I would have stuck a few hundered on each, rather than going all in to 2x dnt
>>
>>3220221
My portfolio is only £2500 desu (started 900), I haven't been trading as long as you oldfags who are probably in the 100k's now
>>
>>3220241
thats not bad at all dude you just need one good moon to get into 5 figures
>>
>>3220241
I started with $5k and am over $50k since March and was somewhat conservative(didn't do any all ins or anything). That's hardly "rich" though, you can still make it.
>>
>>3220306
That's because you started in the epic bullrun of March and April, I started in June into the bear crash and went from 900 to 1200 to 600. But still, nice going, I hope to be in the same position by next year. Maybe I should be more conservative, I originally spread my portfolio too wide, I think I am spreading it too thin now.

What are you holding at the minute?
>>
>>3220340
I'm pretty boring right now, just holding BTC, ETH, NEO, and a tiny bit in CAT. Kicking myself for not having picked up XMR as I was planning on going from ETH to XMR after metropolis as I think ETH pump from that. At this point I'm hoping for a correction on XMR so I can get in, also wanting to buy agrello when it hits exchanges.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.